2K20: Game #16 - LA Chargers at Kansas City - Season Finale

4 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

With Hill and Watkins out, the WR corps(e) looks like Robinson, Hardman, Pringle, plus ... Dieter?? Fortson?? Ffrench??

LB: Niemann out as well, I don't think they'll bring Hitchens back. So it will be Wilson (if he plays) plus the Rookie gang again ...

It's all pre-season mode obviously

I really hope they use this game to figure out some run game. Especially red zone.

We may need that in 3 or 4 weeks time

Kelce already has the receiving record. He could make 15000 yards, which has never been done. He could lead the league in receiving, which has never been done by a TE. 

Mahomes is not about the personal stats, so Kelce may not be either; hard to say. With Hill and Watkins both out, I suspect Kelce wants to get in on the action, but that's me. 

J

10 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

The Chiefs activated Matt Moore to play backup QB, WR Gehrig Dieter and recently signed OL Patrick Omameh. To get the third slot, they waived TE Ricky Seals -Jones.

J

They promoted Moore, Omameh as standard 1-week elevation, DeAndre Baker as Covid replacement (for Hitchens) and officially signed Dieter to the 53.

The official inactive list is out. Mahomes and Mathieu will not play.

WR Tyreek Hill
WR Sammy Watkins
QB Patrick Mahomes
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
S Tyrann Mathieu
LB Ben Niemann
OT Mike Remmers

J