2K20: Game #16 - LA Chargers at Kansas City - Season Finale

11 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

We have a nice film study on the scrubs--Ward, Baker and Keyes, and Saunders. 
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/1/5/22214283/week-17-defensive-film-review-what-we-learned-about-chiefs-depth-pieces

A couple of points that surprised me. Sunday was Tim Ward's first ever NFL snap. He has been developmental so long that I did not realize that he had never been in a game. The other was how many snaps Halen Saunders played at LB. Obviously, Gay being injured so early in the game meant that we had only two active LB, which begs the question why Wilson was active and not Cobb. In any event, Saunders did not embarrass himself in the two point stance. While the article says this is likely the last KS will see of LB, I would be less certain. Making him an unusual part of the jumbo package makes sense.

J

Ward spent all of last year on IR - so this actually is his first real developmental season.

23 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

While the article says this is likely the last KS will see of LB, I would be less certain. Making him an unusual part of the jumbo package makes sense.

We don't have anyone else at LB who can do back-flips!!

• Like 1