Jump to content

Week 17 GDT - Broncos (5-10) @ Raiders (7-8) - Just end this nightmare


Who takes home the W?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes home the W?

    • Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
      10
    • Donkeys
      5
    • Pain is unavoidable
      8


Recommended Posts

On 12/29/2020 at 11:39 AM, agarcia34 said:

Raiders are pretty locked into the 16th pick only way to move up is if SF wins and and we would swap with them since their SOS is stronger. That’s if the Raiders lose on Sunday. 
 

Pats are gonna win but it won’t change the SOS

I hate that they use SOS.  Why not use a similar format as the playoffs.  No reason why head to head matchups is not the first factor.  You could also use seeding within your division.  Imagine using SOS for the playoffs and then if you won your division you get bumped higher after.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trent Brown is the reason I wouldn’t be shocked if we went OT first round. He’s the laziest player we’ve had in a long time. 49ers fans will all vouch too in that sub. He’ll do anything possible to get out of practices and games, and only plays all 16 during contract seasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Trent Brown is the reason I wouldn’t be shocked if we went OT first round. He’s the laziest player we’ve had in a long time. 49ers fans will all vouch too in that sub. He’ll do anything possible to get out of practices and games, and only plays all 16 during contract seasons.

What sucks is he will go back to New England on the cheap and they'll get the most out of him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

What sucks is he will go back to New England on the cheap and they'll get the most out of him. 

Because they will structure his contract in such a way that they can cut him and he has to play to get paid.  Time to cut dead weight.  We could have had a more productive player for a quarter of the price or a 3rd round pick that never saw the field for us.  We had 2 of them so you can choose which on you want to use.  I would have some fun with the line this game.  I would put

Parker LT - Jackson LG - Hudson - Simpson RG - Miller RT 

Mariota at QB and Booker at RB after Jacobs picks up 24 yards.  Ruggs and Edwards outside and Moreau gets the lion's share of snaps at TE.  Sit Waller after he breaks the records.  I would tell Marinelli to show me what he has.  Then I would go out and just have fun with it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with all three of you... Brown has to have a game by game structure with no guarantees if he gets cut, to be motivated. Let’s not forget he is also the only player in the NFL this year to remove his tracking device. The only one! 
 

He’s also clearly not happy here and was posting cryptic tweets earlier in the season. 
 

There are always your usual fans that won’t want to get rid of him because they think it creates another need and they currently think the need is “filled”. In reality, it’s not filled because he will miss games again next year and continue to be lazy, and we’d be better off trying to trade him for a super low pick (even a 6th), or just straight up cutting him

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brown has played 16 games and missed 16 games meanwhile guys like Jackson, Hudson have played through all types of injuries. Not the type of player you can rely on so time to move on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If he really came into the offseason out of shape (I honestly don't know), then I think we should get rid of him. The coaches/FO will obviously make that decision.

It could explain a lot of the injuries.

Same story in Niners camp, always overweight, out of shape, and very lazy/lack of motivation. 
 

Raider Fans though: But he’s such a gentle giant and nice guy, there’s no way!!!!

I had no idea nice people couldn’t be lazy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Agree with all three of you... Brown has to have a game by game structure with no guarantees if he gets cut, to be motivated. Let’s not forget he is also the only player in the NFL this year to remove his tracking device. The only one! 
 

He’s also clearly not happy here and was posting cryptic tweets earlier in the season. 
 

There are always your usual fans that won’t want to get rid of him because they think it creates another need and they currently think the need is “filled”. In reality, it’s not filled because he will miss games again next year and continue to be lazy, and we’d be better off trying to trade him for a super low pick (even a 6th), or just straight up cutting him

He did not want them to find out he was going to the snack table every time he disappeared.  Still hanging out in the back of meetings eating candy.  Not going to lie I by my kids candy so I can eat it after everyone goes to sleep.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

He did not want them to find out he was going to the snack table every time he disappeared.  Still hanging out in the back of meetings eating candy.  Not going to lie I by my kids candy so I can eat it after everyone goes to sleep.

Haha, I wouldn’t doubt it. Brown needs a strict coaching staff like Bellichick, not player coaches like Gruden, Tomlin, Rexy, etc. In all seriousness, was clearly to party or something, which was probably how he got COVID. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

What sucks is he will go back to New England on the cheap and they'll get the most out of him. 

Brown and Jimmy G heading back to New England this offseason and they'll run the AFC East again for the next 5 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

With respect to Trent's injuries, let's not forget the training staff botched an IV injection that hospitalized the man! 

That sidelined him for weeks. 

 

That was embarrassing and made us look really bad while Trent is a lazy blubber we’re not totally innocent in all this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...