Week 17: Packers at Bares

packfanfb

3 hours ago, Kepler said:

6 more and he has an even 50 on the season. Get 3 to Adams so he gets 20 on the year and then divide the last 3 between whoever. That would be my game plan as HC.

Why don’t people care much about total TDs for a qb? Does a rushing TD by a QB count less than passing? It’s like they’re penalized for running one in.  

He’ll likely get to 50 total.

1 hour ago, DWhitehurst said:

Pack just needs to prepare for the Bears like it's a playoff game and not take them for granted. If they prepare well and have confident-yet-urgent mindset going into the game, they will overcome their Special Teams ;) and win.

yep

because this is the nfc championship game

otherwise our road is brutal as the 3 seed

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

if we lose against chi, likely we get the 3 seed

and we are losing at seattle.

so just win baby

because if we lose this, we aint winning the super bowl

Am I missing something, if we lose and the Saints win and the Seahawks win, wouldn't we still get the tiebreaker over NO for the 2nd seed?

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Am I missing something, if we lose and the Saints win and the Seahawks win, wouldn't we still get the tiebreaker over NO for the 2nd seed?

nope

NO gets the 1 first bc h2h doesnt matter

then we lose tb against sea and get 3.

we dont win super bowl in this outcome.

most important game of year so far on 1.3

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

nope

I think we'll win, Rodgers really wants that home field advantage for once. But damn that sucks, I always thought h2h counted, so is that only for division?

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

nope

Eh I wouldn't say that. I think with no fans we can beat anyone anywhere. I do want the #1 seed however. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yep

Think the rest of the NFC would like to have a say on the matter?....ESPN is giving the Packers an 80% chance of beating Chicago (and getting #1 seed) and 36% chance of winning the NFC and getting to the SB...

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yep

This has to be the mentality. Obviously, we'd still have to win the games in the playoffs but watching us play at Lambeau against the Titans, the optics of 2 home games to get to the SB versus likely 1 home game + 2 road games is everything

Seriously.  F the stats.

Just get the win.  Let everything else sort itself out.

I feel like we played for some Rodgers stats against Carolina when the run game was there for the taking.  And it didn't turn out well.

Rodgers just needs to manage the game, as he does so well.  Hand it off when it is there, take the open looks and ultimately get points.

Count up the TD's, yards....etc afterwards when you are celebrating in the locker room knowing you have a bye and home field advantage.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Contain and pressure Mitch - that’s all it should take to put them away.  Mitch is a scrambler, with pretty decent wheels.  Don’t let him escape the pocket, force him to throw under duress, and Savage will add to his collection of picks, and maybe a few others, too.

Equally as important, get out of that hell-hole without any injuries.  Worst natural turf in the NFL.

FedEx Field may be worse these days