Week 17: Packers at Bares

packfanfb

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

I would much rather host Brees or Brady in a January game at Lambeau than Wilson or really any credible team that doesn't run through an old QB.

if got to choose one of NO, SEA, or TB, i would probably pick NO.  Drew Brees has tiny human hands and can't throw the ball in the elements.

26 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I would much rather host Brees or Brady in a January game at Lambeau than Wilson or really any credible team that doesn't run through an old QB.

Rank the defense's of those three teams in order of which you'd rather not face.........

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Could snacks already be active if Keke is out?

Think he has to wait like 6 days right? Perfect scenario for him to basically get 2 full weeks of time in with us before we play again after beating the Bears' *****.

Edit: Apparently there's a new rule making him eligible to play right away if GB so chooses.

Edited by packfanfb

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

If we get home field advantage then I fear no team.  The team and fans should fear nobody - we should be feared.

Am I doing this right?

Not quite.

Fearless doesnt ask this question......

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Am I doing this right?

3 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

1. TB

Agreed.

They're strong and fast on both edges and have the MLB speed to shoot the gaps and get home.
Shortens our passing game and/or gets AR feeling the rush and lowering his eyes.

Is Vea back or was his injury season ending?
He didnt play earlier this year and they still kicked our ***

I really don't want to play NO again to be honest, same with TB. I'd rather play Seattle because that defense is a shell of its former self, even with Dunlap. Seattle's RB's have been dinged up all year and we match up well against their WR's TBH. Also, they tend not to do well in shootouts, their opponents fare better on 3rd down against them, they allow more 1st downs on defense especially in the passing game, their opponents have also run more plays than they have 1048-957. That bodes well for us and our style of offense.