Week 17: Packers at Bares

packfanfb

8 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I have a serious question. 

Do we know if we play Saturday or Sunday of Divisional Weekend?

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yeah good question. Anyone know if there's a way to figure this out

Won't know until next weekend plays out. The one given is likely that if Tampa is the opponent, they'll stick Rodgers v Brady on Sunday.

23 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm not sure what to think of the defensive game plan .. wasn't my cup of tea, but it was successful.  Good response by the Packers after kind of losing momentum after the awful drop of MVS.  #1 seed and home field advantage here we come!

I don't know. Yes, nice we held them to 16 points but part of the problem with the defensive game plan is that it keeps our strength on the sidelines. 

• Like 2

MVS is very dangerous to be on this team.

Arod is a perfectionist and he can’t overcome those lollipop throw drops. 

MVS has talent, but he just doesn’t fit on this team right now with Arod.  Ofcourse we thought the same about Davante as well in year 2, but he turned solid in year 3..

2 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

MVS is very dangerous to be on this team.

Arod is a perfectionist and he can’t overcome those lollipop throw drops. 

MVS has talent, but he just doesn’t fit on this team right now with Arod.  Ofcourse we thought the same about Davante as well in year 2, but he turned solid in year 3..

How doesn't he fit on the team? All he has to do is catch the ball on a more consistent basis, that would be the same on every team.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

How doesn't he fit on the team? All he has to do is catch the ball, that would be the same on every team.

Because there are some Qb’s who just rub it off and dont get WR drops into the head and move on. Arod is not is my observation. 

Arod is so smooth before that drop and it took 2-3 drives for him to get back into rhythm ..

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

Because there are some Qb’s who just rub it off and dont get WR drops into the head and move on. Arod is not is my observation. 

Arod is so smooth before that drop and it took 2-3 drives for him to get back into rhythm ..

If Davante, Lazard, Tonyan, etc. dropped that ball it would stall the drive in the same way.