Week 17: Packers at Bares

packfanfb

8 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Let's be fair, at least - I didn't buy them as a legit 13-3 team; but a "bad" 13-3 team translates to, like, 10-6 which still isn't a "bad" team. 

But that's parsing, you're correct in the greater sense that even though this team has flaws, they definitely have as good a shot as anyone at winning it all. Last year didn't feel that way. 

I was over the moon when Majik led the pack to 10-6

• Like 1

Hopefully Braden is a short-term solution for this week. What used to be a pretty deep OL is now very thin without Taylor and Bakh. Runyan is the only guy left on the bench I'd trust with snaps. Packers need to add a vet OT for the playoffs, preferably JV if he becomes available. Let's hope the Colts don't make the playoffs.

23 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'm sold. 5 more years! 

Phew I'm glad they left off that super bowl victory in that timespan. Pace(or hopefully not a more competent GM) would've saw it and not gave him that 10 year 100 billion dollar contract.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

12 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

It was a tougher schedule this year, but who predicted Minnesota and Detroit would be as bad as they are?....Detroit gave us fits last year, and we struggled with teams like Washington, Carolina, and a Mahomes-less Chief's team....Lost to a not so good Phillip Rivers led Chargers and Wentz Eagles team....This season we've beaten  two teams over .500, New Orleans and Tennessee...Chicago should be our third....

Colts game irritates me more than the loss to the Vikes. That's another team over .500 GB SHOULD have beat but they just couldn't get out of their own way with 4 turnovers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Colts game irritates me more than the loss to the Vikes. That's another team over .500 GB SHOULD have beat but they just couldn't get out of their own way with 4 turnovers.

The second half of that Colts game was as bad a half of football as I’ve seen in some time.  All my buttons got smashed, and new ones were popping up in places they shouldn’t have.

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

When our offense stalled after the first half, it seemed to just fuel the Colt's confidence....If we could have put the ball in the end zone instead of just scoring three points in the second half, we wouldn't be having this discussion....I'm just glad AR took the high road, and didn't blame MVS for the loss after the fumble....It has paid dividends...