MNF - Buffalo @ New England

incognito_man

Who will have more TDs  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more TDs

• Josh Allen
    • New England D/ST

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Really? I left after watching the only glimpse of Jarret Stidham against the Chiefs thinking they’d have won if Cam Newton hadn’t been knocked out with Covid.

Covid and his play since seemed to have everyone forgetting that teams like the Bears were getting skewered in the media for “letting the Patriots get Cam Newton”

his arm looks pretty good but I truly believe Bill when he says he gives them the best chance. The Patriots are just flat out mediocre 

Yeah after 2 weeks he looked like a steal. But September is a loooong ago at this point. His arm isn't pretty good, it's awful, and his mechanics are brutal to watch. The pats roster isn't mediocre, it's BAD. Bill's in-game coaching has managed to eke out a couple more wins with this group than an average coach would, and he hasn't even had a great year coaching, on balance.

7 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I mean maybe they didn't know he was going to be THIS bad, and he signed for absolute bottom dollar. That's fine. But at this point, seeing what we've seen for weeks upon weeks, there is NO way they don't have a better shot to win with Hoyer or Stid.

I have some theories, they can't all be right, but there's other stuff going on besides just who performs best on the field, that's for sure.

Guessing you haven't seen Hoyer and Stidham play this year... they've been worse than Cam. Which is hard to comprehend considering how bad Cam has been. Pats have won a lot of games this year they shouldn't have won because of the run game and defense. They're lucky to be 6-8 if we're being honest. Maybe BB should have mailed it in and got us in position to draft a top QB but the Pats somehow find ways to win when they shouldn't so that top QB may not be in the cards for us now.  McDaniels and BB are trying hard, but it's painfully obvious that the Pats offense was completely a product of Tom Brady. Most except the most ardent haters and clueless fans knew this already but this year really settled a lot of arguments... Unfortunately.

Just now, PatriotsWin! said:

Guessing you haven't seen Hoyer and Stidham play this year... they've been worse than Cam. Which is hard to comprehend considering how bad Cam has been. Pats have won a lot of games this year they shouldn't have won because of the run game and defense. They're lucky to be 6-8 if we're being honest. Maybe BB should have mailed it in and got us in position to draft a top QB but the Pats somehow find ways to win when they shouldn't so that top QB may not be in the cards for us now.  McDaniels and BB are trying hard, but it's painfully obvious that the Pats offense was completely a product of Tom Brady. Most except the most ardent haters and clueless fans knew this already but this year really settled a lot of arguments... Unfortunately.

McDaniels is going to be kicking himself for not taking a job if Bill doesn't step down sooner rather than later. Cause the luster is going to come off him real quick.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Yeah after 2 weeks he looked like a steal. But September is a loooong ago at this point. His arm isn't pretty good, it's awful, and his mechanics are brutal to watch. The pats roster isn't mediocre, it's BAD. Bill's in-game coaching has managed to eke out a couple more wins with this group than an average coach would, and he hasn't even had a great year coaching, on balance.

Also had a typo I meant to say now his arm looks pretty shot* 

but I do believe a broken Cam is better for the team than Jarret Stidham 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy