New Eminem album due out in November

JonStark

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He is. Nothing that he’s done has been any good. It’s opinion so going on and on about it is pointless. IMO Jay-Z is garbage.  Eminem bodied him on his own damn song.

Yea, it is an opinion.  But when you say that nothing Jay has ever done is any good that shows me you have bad taste.  Therefore, I'll just disregard your opinion when it comes to rap music.

On 10/12/2017 at 11:34 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

Eminem used to be quite different back in the day. He didn't want to be affiliated with anything mainstream and would usually diss everything and anything. Unfortunately, he got a taste of being "mainstream" and now he's just as fake as the rest of them.

Everything he did was mainstream. Hating the mainstream has been mainstream since punk bands hit it big. He was just filling the musical void that *edgy* teens were looking for since grunge died out.

If you still - going on 20 years from when he debuted - think this wasn’t a facade to sell records, you’re really missing what was going on. He didn’t turn mainstream, he changed his character. He’s too old to still pretend to be the teenage edge lord he was pretending to be in the late 90’s.

I mean do you really thing that the guy who put Searchin’ on his demo tape was really this edgy person who didn’t care about anything?

20 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm talking his catalog.  Jay's catalog is better than both of theirs.

Depends on what you like. I personally think Nas has a better catalog. I also prefer Nas as a rapper to the other 2 so there's that. If you're talkin about great mainstream albums then yeah, Jay is better. I used to get really annoyed with Em's albums that had the yelling raps on them. I think Em is the best when he does straight up hip hop not these soft, meaningful songs or that yelling stuff he used to do. I also think highly of Em when he was on other artist's tracks because he used to bring it. That's my take on it. 

If this new Eminem song is any indication of what his new album is gonna be like then I want no part of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Walk on Water is the worst song I hear on radio right now. Eminem’s parts are a snooze fest. And Beyonce singing about how she can only walk on water if it’s frozen and if she tried to walk on water she’d drown. It’s like a lesson on all the things water does. And she lets us know she isn’t Jesus in case we didn’t know.

11 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, Pink, and Alicia Keys? Wtf happened? Going all comercial it seems.

LoL what a joke.  The guy that relentlessly attacked pop stars for years has become worse than his targets.  At least Justin Bieber had Nas on his album!

On 11/13/2017 at 4:46 PM, iPwn said:

Everything he did was mainstream. Hating the mainstream has been mainstream since punk bands hit it big. He was just filling the musical void that *edgy* teens were looking for since grunge died out.

If you still - going on 20 years from when he debuted - think this wasn’t a facade to sell records, you’re really missing what was going on. He didn’t turn mainstream, he changed his character. He’s too old to still pretend to be the teenage edge lord he was pretending to be in the late 90’s.

I mean do you really thing that the guy who put Searchin’ on his demo tape was really this edgy person who didn’t care about anything?

Fair enough.

He has always been fake.     Now he just flaunts the fact that he is a corporate stooge.   

Archived