What to do at QB?

AnAngryAmerican

What is your preference for the QB spot?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference for the QB spot?

• Keep Drew Lock as the starter for 2021
    • Draft a rookie in the 1st round and make him the starter
    • Trade for/sign an established vet (Stafford, Wentz, Ryan)
    • Trade for/sign a journeyman vet (Fitz, Tyrod) to compete with Lock

24 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Would you guys be good with trading for Watson?

It’s moot at this point. Mort’s reporting today that Deshaun is upset over the Texans’ response to the social justice movement, one specific grievance being the lack of interview for Eric Bieniemy this week. If Deshaun is looking for a woke franchise to play for, he surely wouldn’t be looking at Elway (and his known political allegiances) and Vic (the NFL is a total meritocracy.) 

3 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

It’s moot at this point. Mort’s reporting today that Deshaun is upset over the Texans’ response to the social justice movement, one specific grievance being the lack of interview for Eric Bieniemy this week. If Deshaun is looking for a woke franchise to play for, he surely wouldn’t be looking at Elway (and his known political allegiances) and Vic (the NFL is a total meritocracy.) 

I was moreso hoping he'd look at our receiving core and offensive line. But I see your point.

37 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I'm crushed we're not considered a "woke" franchise.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, broncosfan_101 said:

MIA checks a lot of boxes if (and big if...) HOU considers a trade. A package of Tua + 1.3 (lol) + more is a nice haul and places Watson w/ a highly regarded up and coming minority HC

Edited by bMiller031

23 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

If it's over the social justice movement, Watson needs to pull his head out of his ***

POS has one playoff win in his career; he needs to stop listening to media sycophants, his posse or crew or entourage or whatever they’re calling it these days. He needs to learn he hasn’t done Jack crap on this league and should STFU and stop acting he’s got 5 rings and is an assured first-ballot HOF’r. 

4 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

POS has one playoff win in his career; he needs to stop listening to media sycophants, his posse or crew or entourage or whatever they’re calling it these days. He needs to learn he hasn’t done Jack crap on this league and should STFU and stop acting he’s got 5 rings and is an assured first-ballot HOF’r. 

LOL nah he doesn’t have to kiss any rings. He’s free to make any kind of stand for his beliefs that he wants to. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

LOL nah he doesn’t have to kiss any rings. He’s free to make any kind of stand for his beliefs that he wants to. 

It’s not a stand for beliefs. He can do that. ALL HE WANTS and will find no bigger champion than yours truly. Take a stand for what you believe in, use your celebrity to make a difference in the world. 

But he’s acting like he’s in a position to dictate how his franchise operates. Not cool. If McNair/Easterby told him they’d run their choices past him, or they’d gauge his opinion, or allow him to weigh in, and the they didn’t, they lied and he can ask for a trade. I’ll support him there. 

If, however, he thought he could LeBron it and pick his coach/GM, then he needs a comeuppance.  And I wouldn’t want an entitled, never won anything of note in the NFL cancer like that within 100 miles of my locker room. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

It’s not a stand for beliefs. He can do that. ALL HE WANTS and will find no bigger champion than yours truly. Take a stand for what you believe in, use your celebrity to make a difference in the world. 

But he’s acting like he’s in a position to dictate how his franchise operates. Not cool. If McNair/Easterby told him they’d run their choices past him, or they’d gauge his opinion, or allow him to weigh in, and the they didn’t, they lied and he can ask for a trade. I’ll support him there. 

If, however, he thought he could LeBron it and pick his coach/GM, then he needs a comeuppance.  And I wouldn’t want an entitled, never won anything of note in the NFL cancer like that within 100 miles of my locker room. 

A bunch of years ago, there was a poster here who was 100% pro-Cutler when Josh McDaniels did his job by listening to trade calls involving Cassel and Cutler. Now, you could certainly make the argument that Cutler was trying to have a say in how the franchise was running their business even though he hadn’t won a dang thing, and yet this poster thought it LUDICROUS that McDaniels would do such a thing, and was extremely supportive of the player’s trade request.

Do you remember who that was? 

A bunch of years ago, there was a poster here who was 100% pro-Cutler when Josh McDaniels did his job by listening to trade calls involving Cassel and Cutler. Now, you could certainly make the argument that Cutler was trying to have a say in how the franchise was running their business even though he hadn’t won a dang thing, and yet this poster thought it LUDICROUS that McDaniels would do such a thing, and was extremely supportive of the player’s trade request.

Was it him?

I'll look in the archives