What to do at QB?

AnAngryAmerican

What is your preference for the QB spot?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference for the QB spot?

• Keep Drew Lock as the starter for 2021
    • Draft a rookie in the 1st round and make him the starter
    • Trade for/sign an established vet (Stafford, Wentz, Ryan)
    • Trade for/sign a journeyman vet (Fitz, Tyrod) to compete with Lock

16 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

What leverage does Rodgers honestly have ? Retirement Is about it

It seems like GB are playing a game of letting Rodgers sit for this season (saving $30+million in the process) and seeing if Love can become an NFL QB - and if he doesn't over Rodgers a new deal the following season. If that's their plan would monumentally blow up in their face.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

If Watson is cleared and we obtained him, how would yall feel?

Watson is not going to be 'cleared' - he will pay a load of women to keep their mouths' shut.

As for what happens if the Broncos trade for him - well they will lose this fan of nearly 40 years, and I suspect a lot more as well. They might have a QB but will have a tarnished image for the next two decades.

1 hour ago, jolly red giant said:

As for what happens if the Broncos trade for him - well they will lose this fan of nearly 40 years, and I suspect a lot more as well. They might have a QB but will have a tarnished image for the next two decades.

Gotta agree he would not receive the warmest welcome here (or anywhere for that matter) but with the talent on this team, he'd have a strong possibility to bring a SB Championship here. I'd bet that would alter a lot of fan perceptions providing he keeps his nose clean. 

On the flip side bet he couldn't get a massage in the town unless it was at the police station 😄