What to do at QB?

AnAngryAmerican

What is your preference for the QB spot?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference for the QB spot?

• Keep Drew Lock as the starter for 2021
    • Draft a rookie in the 1st round and make him the starter
    • Trade for/sign an established vet (Stafford, Wentz, Ryan)
    • Trade for/sign a journeyman vet (Fitz, Tyrod) to compete with Lock

46 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Just heard about this on both Denver sports radio stations. And during a 10 minute drive nonetheless.

After listening to this debacle I’ve warmed to the idea of including Jerry Jeudy in a potential trade for a QB.

Was he stoned or is he just plain stupid?

You can almost guarantee he’s going to be getting a UA notice soon as part of the NFL’s “random” drug testing program. 

What an embarrassment. 

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/02/04/social-media-thinks-jerry-jeudy-was-high-as-he-trashed-broncos-qbs-on-espn-radio-tweets/

Yikes!

Dissed his QB and cut his trade value in half in one interview. Well, at least he doesn't do things halfway, he's an "all in" kinda guy.

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

Jeudy is terrible at interviewing it's a known fact, and I don't think he threw Lock under the bus anyone would wanna play with Watson.

He didn’t throw Lock under the bus at all. Saying you don’t control the QB is not shade. Neither is saying Watson is a good QB. That was an embarrassing interview, but even moreso for the radio hosts. How about asking a straight question? 

Edited by BroncoBruin

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

He didn’t throw Lock under the bus at all. Saying you don’t control the QB is not shade. Neither is saying Watson is a good QB. That was an embarrassing interview, but even moreso for the radio hosts. How about asking a straight question? 

Exactly, not talk and ramble give him time to answer. I thought they prep with the guy before interviews. No need to bash him after they ended it. 

Fake news tbh

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Exactly, not talk and ramble give him time to answer. I thought they prep with the guy before interviews. No need to bash him after they ended it. 

Fake news tbh

Yeah this is garbage. Terrible interviewing skills and the clickbait “Jeudy trashes Broncos QB” headline is just blatantly untrue. 

There’s nothing to this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Yeah this is garbage. Terrible interviewing skills and the clickbait “Jeudy trashes Broncos QB” headline is just blatantly untrue. 

There’s nothing to this. 

I still love the guy as a player maybe the poor interview is a positive. Hard to see a guy like that turning into a diva in the future.

Meh who gives a damn, if you do then I’d like to see the same outrage at Kareem Jackson for saying Watson would make the team a lot better than with Lock. 

At the end of the day it’s an interview with some hacks on a sports talk show not some interview with Tom Brokaw. 

Yeah, I honestly don't care. I don't care if he was high, and I don't think his answers to the stupid questions that were asked matter either.  Nothing he said was false. He doesn't control who the QB is, and Watson is a good QB. Not everyone likes doing interviews (high or not). It's offseason click bait because the trade winds are swirling.

Same reason Broncos twitter went crazy because Von deleted some photos for awhile.

2 hours ago, broncosfan07 said:

Meh who gives a damn, if you do then I’d like to see the same outrage at Kareem Jackson for saying Watson would make the team a lot better than with Lock. 

Yea - but Jackson might be heading out the door and could be stirring the pot on the way out.

Saying that - Watson would make the team a lot better than Lock - at this stage there is no comparison between the two.

2 hours ago, jolly red giant said:

Yea - but Jackson might be heading out the door and could be stirring the pot on the way out.

Saying that - Watson would make the team a lot better than Lock - at this stage there is no comparison between the two.

Jackson has always seemed like he wants to be a Bronco. 

17 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I still love the guy as a player maybe the poor interview is a positive. Hard to see a guy like that turning into a diva in the future.

I'd also like to see what Jeudy is like under the influence of Sutton.  I think Sutton turns him into a profession...Sutton just has that leadership, positive energry, demeanor.  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Just heard about this on both Denver sports radio stations. And during a 10 minute drive nonetheless.

After listening to this debacle I’ve warmed to the idea of including Jerry Jeudy in a potential trade for a QB.

Was he stoned or is he just plain stupid?

You can almost guarantee he’s going to be getting a UA notice soon as part of the NFL’s “random” drug testing program. 

What an embarrassment. 

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/02/04/social-media-thinks-jerry-jeudy-was-high-as-he-trashed-broncos-qbs-on-espn-radio-tweets/

Not worried about it.  We're a 5-11 team w/ bottom 5 QB play and he's a 21yo WR doing a 10 minute local radio spot in the offseason.  It'd almost be more concerning if our young WR delivered a cerebral interview - the NFL record books are littered w/ receivers with a little bit of crazy..