Week 17 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kittle has to come up with that one. 

Even more brutal was the replay of the other TE wide open for a TD on the other side. 

Nice kick from some nobody PK. I didn't know Gould was done. Hard to believe SF has played this poorly, and are now tied with "the great" division winning Hawks.

Spoon almost got a unsportsmanlike penalty there, but he's definitely letting Metcalf hear it all game long. He got abused in week 17 last season, making up for it with his performance today....But he better not let DK get a big one on him the rest of the game...Or else Metcalf is REALLY going to let him hear it lol.

2 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Guarantee DK burns Spoon bad now!

He better hope not with the way he's been talking all game but I like it. He's putting himself out there and competing hard with him. So far three targets and 0 catches allowed against DK. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He better hope not with the way he's been talking all game but I like it. He's putting himself out there and competing hard with him. So far three targets and 0 catches allowed against DK. 

That one catch that put DK over the franchise record was with Spoon on him.