Week 17 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Weird end of decision game choices by the staff. They should have kicked the FG at 40 seconds 

Just now, straighthate said:

Not understanding why they didn’t kick the FG with 45 seconds left. 

The subtle tank. Or we just wanted to get the TD because it looks better on the stat sheet.

Broncos gone back up.

1 minute ago, 49ers Finest said:

thats our highest possible. and with denver and chargers winning. i think thats our pick now

Yep, but we want Washington to win tonight. We don't want the Giants winning the east. Well, if we think that we may actually take a QB or trade up for one. 

Just now, Justone2 said:

Houston winning can help us at well if the Dolphins do decide to move on from Tua after one year.

i was rooting for titans bc i like a few of their players, but i can switch my interests haha

I think they stay with tua for another year. so could be a nice trade partner for us

1 minute ago, 49ers Finest said:

i was rooting for titans bc i like a few of their players, but i can switch my interests haha

I think they stay with tua for another year. so could be a nice trade partner for us

Yeah with the same HC and GM in place i think chances are they give him at least a second year.

That Texans win can drop them all the way to 8. One win is such a big difference.

Edited by Justone2

2 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Wait... What? Mia wants to move on from Tua? I just saw a picture of his face sad and I gotta say I did enjoy it entirely too much...

Nothing reported that i know but if they really like one of the top QB's they should think about it with how Tua has looked.