Week 17 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know how long this defense will hold up, but man I love these dudes. Shanahan's unit let Saleh down all season long. Do better "offensive genius!" 

LOL, sorry should have sensed it. 

You're seeing the Rams O look good with an average QB like Goff, but struggle with John Wolford at QB. Another good offensive coach. 

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

You're seeing the Rams O look good with an average QB like Goff, but struggle with John Wolford at QB. Another good offensive coach. 

I was just having fun with that comment lol.

But Rams aren't doing bad with Wolford. He's moving the ball well. Just had a bad fumble at the one yard line. 

I pretty well learned to tune out the announcers, for the most part. They so rarely tell me something informative anyway. That usually comes from a stat they put on the screen. 

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Did VIlma just say Skule usually plays at RG?

The guys hadn't played at guard ever.

I think he said he is used to playing at the right side. Don't think he said RG but I may have missed that part. 

Just now, N4L said:

I wish there was a way to mute the announcers only

Vilma is so so so bad 

I was just going to ask who that was. It sounds like he wants to take every seahag to a hotel room for a nightcap after the game

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think he said he is used to playing at the right side. Don't think he said RG but I may have missed that part. 

Still a awfull take because the only times he has played he was at LT for us when Staley was out.

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

I pretty well learned to tune out the announcers, for the most part. They so rarely tell me something informative anyway. That usually comes from a stat they put on the screen. 

Honestly most of the time i am pretty good at that too but sometimes they say things so stupid it gets hard.

• Like 1

lmao the defenders hands were up for like a solid 2 seconds and Betheard still threw it right at him

probably won't make much of a difference but please play Rosen in the 2nd half