Jump to content

Week 17 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know how long this defense will hold up, but man I love these dudes. Shanahan's unit let Saleh down all season long. Do better "offensive genius!" 

LOL, sorry should have sensed it. 

You're seeing the Rams O look good with an average QB like Goff, but struggle with John Wolford at QB. Another good offensive coach. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

You're seeing the Rams O look good with an average QB like Goff, but struggle with John Wolford at QB. Another good offensive coach. 

I was just having fun with that comment lol.

But Rams aren't doing bad with Wolford. He's moving the ball well. Just had a bad fumble at the one yard line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I pretty well learned to tune out the announcers, for the most part. They so rarely tell me something informative anyway. That usually comes from a stat they put on the screen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Did VIlma just say Skule usually plays at RG?

 

The guys hadn't played at guard ever.

I think he said he is used to playing at the right side. Don't think he said RG but I may have missed that part. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, N4L said:

I wish there was a way to mute the announcers only

Vilma is so so so bad 

I was just going to ask who that was. It sounds like he wants to take every seahag to a hotel room for a nightcap after the game

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think he said he is used to playing at the right side. Don't think he said RG but I may have missed that part. 

Still a awfull take because the only times he has played he was at LT for us when Staley was out.

 

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

I pretty well learned to tune out the announcers, for the most part. They so rarely tell me something informative anyway. That usually comes from a stat they put on the screen. 

Honestly most of the time i am pretty good at that too but sometimes they say things so stupid it gets hard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao the defenders hands were up for like a solid 2 seconds and Betheard still threw it right at him

probably won't make much of a difference but please play Rosen in the 2nd half 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...