Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s struggled for 1/2 of football and that may be because Doug stopped running. Otherwise he’s been better. If you can’t see that, I don’t know what you’re watching. Carson was a bottom 3 QB all year. 

Maybe i'm biased because I haven't been impressed with him as a passer and I want no part on a running QB leading my team.

I mean this team is a joke right now and an absolute shell of what they are/should be and we're also actively tanking and we're still accidentally beating the 1st place WFT. If that doesn't convince you that this team can dominate this division for the future idk what will. Hard rebuilds don't exist in Philly.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I definitely think playoffs are a thing next year. This division is awful man. Playoffs will be in play for the foreseeable future. This isn't a JAX/NYJ situation here guys. It's just not.

I’d normally co-sign this. And I will week 14 next year. But if you’re being realistic about this team, you don’t see much to get excited about. Sanders, Goedert, Reagor could be a nice trio. But nothing on defense projects passed 2021. Not yet at least. If you’re going to actually compete with the big dogs and not just be a long shot playoff contender then we’re looking at least a couple years of solid decision making before we’re possibly back in contention.