Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

That and he never looked his way when he was in. Our WR aren't as bad as ppl make them out to be. They get open. We just haven't had a QB to get them the ball or an OL to give the QB the time to find them.

I think more along the lines of "Our WR shouldn't be as bad as they are". There's definitely a gross mismanagement of the position for a while now. 

The coaching staff will have to improve ten fold in order to be considered terrible at player development. 

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

really, lets be honest, if the WFT can't beat this sorry eagles team then they don't deserve it.

Want them to get in and have Chase and the Dline beat Brady, it’s like the one way he always loses. Though the rest of the team is god awful

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lol

I don't know what's funny. We play in the NFC east , that's the only funny thing. Rebuild or whatever you wanna call it .. well be fighting for the division next year. That's not a rebuild. A rebuild is like 3 years of fixing. Well be in the playoffs again in less than 3 years

Also would be this year if they benched Wentz quicker

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Maybe i'm biased because I haven't been impressed with him as a passer and I want no part on a running QB leading my team.

Well, when you’re not gods gift to QBing you really should evaluate on mechanics and decision making. Everything else we can get to. A first year QB that was a bit of a project and is fleet of foot is going to run more often, clearly. If I’m being optimistic, he’s poised as hell, knows where to go most times and can run the run option really well. I can work with that until we get him some NFL level coaching to make him a better passer. It’s his 4th freaking game starting. Give the kid a season or two to figure it out. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’d normally co-sign this. And I will week 14 next year. But if you’re being realistic about this team, you don’t see much to get excited about. Sanders, Goedert, Reagor could be a nice trio. But nothing on defense projects passed 2021. Not yet at least. If you’re going to actually compete with the big dogs and not just be a long shot playoff contender then we’re looking at least a couple years of solid decision making before we’re possibly back in contention. 

I'm willing to give guys like Watkins, Hightower, JJAW, Fulgham a full off-season and work with Hurts or whoever and build some chemistry. The offensive line next year is gonna be a force to be reckoned with man. The NFC won't be scary next year. It isn't this year either. We're not some joke of a team who will be bottom dwellers for the next few years. I do acknowledge the fact that we do need an infusion of organic young talent to replace the talented vets though.

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Well, when you’re not gods gift to QBing you really should evaluate on mechanics and decision making. Everything else we can get to. A first year QB that was a bit of a project and is fleet of foot is going to run more often, clearly. If I’m being optimistic, he’s poised as hell, knows where to go most times and can run the run option really well. I can work with that until we get him some NFL level coaching to make him a better passer. It’s his 4th freaking game starting. Give the kid a season or two to figure it out. 

I'm not writing him off. There's definitely some positives from him. Love his posie and smooth throwing motion but as for the last sentence or two? I'd agree in a heartbeat under normal circumstances. His situation doesn't sound too practical for our team on its current state.