Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I think more along the lines of "Our WR shouldn't be as bad as they are". There's definitely a gross mismanagement of the position for a while now. 

The coaching staff will have to improve ten fold in order to be considered terrible at player development. 

I agree. It's like some combo of Doug's scheme sucks, wr position coach sucks, QB sucks and is broken, OL is injured. If you watch the all-22, the guys get open more than they're given credit for.

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

Complete sidenote.... Arthur Smith has Ryan Tannehill at 40 total TDs on the season.

I like Smith but Tenn has two really good WRs, a TE, and a dominant run game. The one thing I’m impressed about Smith is he varies the attack. 5 wide, multiple TEs, pro, zone read. 

He definitely doesn’t have that personnel here

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

I like Smith but Tenn has two really good WRs, a TE, and a dominant run game. The one thing I’m impressed about Smith is he varies the attack. 5 wide, multiple TEs, pro, zone read. 

He definitely doesn’t have that personnel here

I'm sure most qbs and offenses would look good with henry rushing for 2k every year.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm willing to give guys like Watkins, Hightower, JJAW, Fulgham a full off-season and work with Hurts or whoever and build some chemistry. The offensive line next year is gonna be a force to be reckoned with man. The NFC won't be scary next year. It isn't this year either. We're not some joke of a team who will be bottom dwellers for the next few years. I do acknowledge the fact that we do need an infusion of organic young talent to replace the talented vets though.

It’s fine to be optimistic, I usually am. But A LOT has to go right next couple years to be a good team. We have zero on defense that’s exciting. And hoping a bunch of rag tag WRs and a project QB to all hit is foolhardy. It’s going to take a couple years to have an actual good team possibly. Only way this team really truly competes next year is if Hurts is a bonafide stud and we hit multiple draft picks. We have no money to plug holes and an aging and inexperienced D. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s fine to be optimistic, I usually am. But A LOT has to go right next couple years to be a good team. We have zero on defense that’s exciting. And hoping a bunch of rag tag WRs and a project QB to all hit is foolhardy. It’s going to take a couple years to have an actual good team possibly. Only way this team really truly competes next year is if Hurts is a bonafide stud and we hit multiple draft picks. We have no money to plug holes and an aging and inexperienced D. 

Gotta factor in that we play a last place schedule next year too. I have a feeling whoever plays QB next year will ball out. Weird feeling but there's just no way we get the incompetence there two years in a row and guys jobs will be on the line too.