Jump to content

Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm


Recommended Posts

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Funny I seen Darby is like 8th in PFF ranks. 

Fun fact: PFF has given Rasul Douglas and Darius Slay equal ranks this season at a 60.1 grade. Sidney Jones is something like 68 or thereabouts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jroc04 said:

Funny I seen Darby is like 8th in PFF ranks. 

Pretty sure Jones, Douglas and Darby all had decent years outside of Philly. 

People want to say Jim wasn't a problem but his scheme when it comes to CBs is awful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danger said:

Im dying on this hill. Doesn't matter who we draft, they suck when they're here and when they leave they immediately look better. Almost universally.

I've been on that hill since it was only a mound. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Pretty sure Jones, Douglas and Darby all had decent years outside of Philly. 

People want to say Jim wasn't a problem but his scheme when it comes to CBs is awful. 

His scheme is awful period. Yet Doug never made a change. This team is answering to Doug. Remember how Howie's drafts were actually not so bad in his first stint at GM for us? It's only been since Doug arrived that it's literally gone to ****. Doug was just as giddy as Howie when we announced the Jalen Hurts and Jalen Reagor picks. Don't tell me he's not in Howie's ear telling him who he wants. Doug can lie all he wants. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

His scheme is awful period. Yet Doug never made a change. This team is answering to Doug. Remember how Howie's drafts were actually not so bad in his first stint at GM for us? It's only been since Doug arrived that it's literally gone to ****. Doug was just as giddy as Howie when we announced the Jalen Hurts and Jalen Reagor picks. Don't tell me he's not in Howie's ear telling him who he wants. Doug can lie all he wants. 

I'm not defending Doug at all - cool your jets there. 

I'm all onboard with getting rid of everyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scalamania said:

Pretty sure Jones, Douglas and Darby all had decent years outside of Philly. 

People want to say Jim wasn't a problem but his scheme when it comes to CBs is awful. 

His defense is just odd. 
 

The DBs HAVE to be taught to keep the man in front of you. They never take any angles to INT. It’s all about not giving up the big play. Sticks defense, those 3rd and long drop everybody calls, no help for abused players, etc. Just odd. I get it that it’s his philosophy but man, such a lax defense. Unless you’re a DL you really cant let your play shine. It’s all about keeping disciplined. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

I mean the #FireHowie2012

Howie isn't an asset, but he's nowhere near the problem that Doug is. THAT's the hill I'm dying on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...