Jump to content

Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm


Recommended Posts

Just now, Scalamania said:

I'm not defending Doug at all - cool your jets there. 

I'm all onboard with getting rid of everyone. 

I just can't stand how everyone here thinks all will be well if we just get rid of Howie. Won't matter until Doug is gone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember how y'all touted Joe Douglas before? Saying he could scout talent? Remember how many of us said Joe Douglas' Jets draft class looks great? So if Joe Douglas is so great, and has done well, why have none of the players that were drafted under his watch actually panned out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

I just can't stand how everyone here thinks all will be well if we just get rid of Howie. Won't matter until Doug is gone.

The funny part is that Howie is the best qualified man in the NFL to get the Eagles out of cap hell. However, the team will never survive with him at the helm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HyponGrey said:

The funny part is that Howie is the best qualified man in the NFL to get the Eagles out of cap hell. However, the team will never survive with him at the helm.

To get out of a cap hell you need to draft well so that makes Howie the least qualified 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ninjapirate said:

To get out of a cap hell you need to draft well so that makes Howie the least qualified 

You really don't. You can just suck your way out of it, but that is anything but desirable. As it stands, the Eagles are going to suck despite trying to get out of cap hell. The situation is that bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Remember how y'all touted Joe Douglas before? Saying he could scout talent? Remember how many of us said Joe Douglas' Jets draft class looks great? So if Joe Douglas is so great, and has done well, why have none of the players that were drafted under his watch actually panned out.

Well, the kid Bechton he just drafted this past year has played like an elite LT in his rookie season. It’s hard to say with his time here who he influenced the Eagles to ultimately take. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

To get out of a cap hell you need to draft well so that makes Howie the least qualified 

Wish they could maybe demote him and make him just a number guy like he is. Outside of Wentz and what Alshons deals he's been pretty great. He did keep pushing money back and back though so I guess that goes against him too. I understand why he did that though when we thought we had a window to attack

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...