Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

The story of him making draft picks based on personal emotion does scare the hell out of me. Him holding on to doug and howie a year too long for that same reason doesn't make it better.

He's def to loyal. Chip might be the exception. Andy deserved and didn't deserve to be held onto those final years but I understood why he was too

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The story of him making draft picks based on personal emotion does scare the hell out of me. Him holding on to doug and howie a year too long for that same reason doesn't make it better.

Winning a SB will do that. It will have its pitfalls. 

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We'll likely miss out on the top 3, so literally yes that win did cost us. But I hope like hell no one that stays in that building or comes in thinks Hurts is an answer of any kind.

I guarantee Doug and Howie are hinging their bets with Lurie on the premise of Hurts getting us a single win in 4 starts and being some sort of turnaround.

Hurts would play well in the first half of games and then fall apart in the 2nd half when teams made slight adjustments.

Well everyone, painful season.... Glad it's over... I don't even know where this team goes from here - Hurts seems decent to me but far from the answer. Wish Lurie would do the right thing and move on from Pederson & hire someone to help repair Wentz. Extremely weird last game - Pederson definitely wasn't the one tanking that game away... Definitely came from either Lurie or Howie. Will be very interesting to see how the players respond postgame to it.

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

“Fun” season boys. On to April. 

Maybe the most disappointing season since I’ve been a fan. 

The Dream Team was one thing, and at least could be blown up immediately afterward.

This team on the other hand, has just a cloud of darkness looming over them for the next several seasons.  Really bleak future for the Eagles right now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I guarantee Doug and Howie are hinging their bets with Lurie on the premise of Hurts getting us a single win in 4 starts and being some sort of turnaround.

Hurts would play well in the first half of games and then fall apart in the 2nd half when teams made slight adjustments.

I hope they are, and Lurie just laughs and hits eject on both of them.
Lurie is way more ornery nowadays...I can see it.