Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We wanted to lose, Washington wanted to win. This was the proper outcome. The only truly surprising thing about this game was that WFT was so completely incompetent that they were struggling to beat a team whose front office and coaches wanted to lose.

Also, the Giants tears are my pleasure.

I am friends with a ton of Giants fans, so my TL from all their players and garbage fan accounts they follow is outrageous. My favorite is all the "Give us Philly week 1, we are going to kill them. We will never forget this!"... You clowns are still the most losing NFC franchise of the past 4 years, and just beat us for the first time in 4 years. I'll admit, certainly on a better trajectory than us, but I wouldn't exactly call it a great trajectory either. You'll only go so far without good QB play. Nobody is blowing out anybody when these 2 mediocre squads meet next year, and it wouldn't shock me if 2 of our 4 wins in 2021 are against them.

750x406.jpeg.ad78397aaa9a4f9487bf42ec1d4b7a94

48 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Interesting question.  Does Hurts get pulled last night if there were fans in the stands?  

Yup, fans aren’t idiots...we have a long history of  caring about the future when the current season is over. One of the most notorious Eagles related things had to do with the draft.

The entire throwing snowballs at Santa thing was because the team sucked that season then won meaningless games at the end which made them lose out on OJ Simpson.

This is also the same town that more or less was all onboard with a real tank across the parking lot with the Sixers.

Yeah you’d have dumb old school guys being pissy but they always are.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Interesting question.  Does Hurts get pulled last night if there were fans in the stands?  

Different question. Would anyone care the Eagles tanked if they played in the early games rather the last game of the season on national television?

14 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

What about all the teams that sucked on purpose other years yet no one said anything. #Suck4Luck and stuff like that. That was for the first pick , we got the 6th and people are crying everywhere. Sal Pal and a bunch of others crying. Screw them all and accept Doug pulled the ultimate move with SuddynoTuddies

It's only backlash because it was a prime-time game with major playoff implications. 

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

What about all the teams that sucked on purpose other years yet no one said anything. #Suck4Luck and stuff like that. That was for the first pick , we got the 6th and people are crying everywhere. Sal Pal and a bunch of others crying. Screw them all and accept Doug pulled the ultimate move with SuddynoTuddies

It's because it's Philly, and we all know this.

34 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

God every moment of this season was such a disaster. Like if I asked you to paint a picture of the worst possible outcome of the season, could you have even have gotten your imagination to what actually happened? 

I think if there was one play that symbolized our entire season, it would be the chase claypool TD over Nate Gerry