Week 17: Falcons (4-11) @ Bucs (10-5)

bucsfan333

Offense is hitting on all cylinders and after Mike went out AB looked like Pittsburg AB while Godwin also had a casual 133 and 2 TD to compliment AB’s 138 and 2 TD. 

Offense gonna have to carry this team cuz the D is real suspect. Hopefully Carlton back healthy can help the back end some but man the offense will have to do work in the playoffs and they are clicking at the right time.

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

11 wins, that s a good yr

And to think we had a trash loss against Chicago and a very winnable game against the Rams. You are what you are and I think all those losses were the growing pains this team needed. Good momentum headed to the playoffs. Hopefully we can get to the divisional round and Mike can return.

6 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Washington or New York Giants? Who would you rather face and why?

Washington. Their offense has really no talent outside Gipson and Terry Mclaurin. Not going be able to run on us and being the better team has its advantage when your not playing an opponent you already played before. Young and Wirfs will be a nice matchup to watch.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Arians saying there wasnt a drop off between Minter and White just delusional. Dude looked just as worse in coverage and was making drag tackles all day. 

what can he say lol 

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Washington. Their offense has really no talent outside Gipson and Terry Mclaurin. Not going be able to run on us and being the better team has its advantage when your not playing an opponent you already played before. Young and Wirfs will be a nice matchup to watch.

Gmen VS WFT is basically the same teams but i agree ^^^ WFT has less talent on Offense and the Gmen have a better secondary

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Pretty sure he got abused by him in college....   

Edit: I think im wrong I can't find anything and it could have been during the Chase Young suspension when they played.

Edited by sryan66611
wrong