Week 17: Falcons (4-11) @ Bucs (10-5)

bucsfan333

13 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Pretty sure he got abused by him in college....   

Edit: I think im wrong I can't find anything and it could have been during the Chase Young suspension when they played.

i dont recall wirfs ever being abused in college. The kid from PSU won a couple pass rep sets but other then that..CAR might have a good one on their habds

16 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Good points on WFT or NYG but either way if Bucs lose the game it will be the most #itsabucslife thing ever. Gotta think we’ll make divisional round. And of course I say that as a fan. Bucs gotta lock in and not overlook the opponent. Any given Sunday...

I'll be nervous if it's a night game. Day game I'll feel more comfortable. 

I would rather play the Skins.  Smith won t be that mobile, so I don t expect him to break contain.  Skins pass rush is good, but I expect them to be smart enough not to be bombs away every play.  

I don t expect Evans to play, which is ashame.  However, more AB with his quickness could help mitigate the pass rush.

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I would rather play the Skins.  Smith won t be that mobile, so I don t expect him to break contain.  Skins pass rush is good, but I expect them to be smart enough not to be bombs away every play.  

I don t expect Evans to play, which is ashame.  However, more AB with his quickness could help mitigate the pass rush.

I do like how Brady checked to quick AB passing to eliminate the Falcons blitz all day. Was perfect and should be that easy each week. Eagles currently giving Washington a game tho...