First Official Mock Upon the Jags Clinching Lawrence. Crazy Week 17 explains the order

brushmyhair

I think Jaylen Waddle returns for his senior season. Thats why I didn't have him go in rd 1. 

Dak signs with Indianapolis which explains why Dallas traded up

Dallas trades 7, 39, and a 2022 3rd for pick 2. 

Pittsburgh Trades 24, 56, and A 2022 2nd for Pick 11. 

Patriots fans, The reason why I didn't give you a QB is because MinshewMania is headed to New England. 

Edited by brushmyhair
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Wow I would be stoked with Sewell.  I hadn’t considered this possibility before I saw this mock. Still don’t find it likely but man I would be stoked

I expect Chaos in week 17 so overlooking of opponents is going to do some teams in. Coincidentally, Philly reaps the rewards. 

28 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I like Horn, but this is too early for us to go CB. Our needs at other positions outweigh our need for CB depth. BPA IOL, WR, or LB please.

I have not been impressed with your secondary this year at all. Other than Sneed. The offense has been good enough to bail you out, but soon that's not going to cut it. You play in the same division as that up and comer Justin Herbert, and fortifying that secondary will be crucial down the road. Besides, the positions you mentioned can be addressed later on in the draft.

Just now, brushmyhair said:

I have not been impressed with your secondary this year at all. Other than Sneed. The offense has been good enough to bail you out, but soon that's not going to cut it. You play in the same division as that up and comer Justin Herbert, and fortifying that secondary will be crucial down the road. Besides, the positions you mentioned can be addressed later on in the draft.

I'd argue our secondary is the strength of our defense. A lot of our sacks this year have been due to good coverage. Our pass rush has been subpar most of the season.

Currently under contract in 2021:

WR: 2 - Hill and Hardman

OG: 2 - One who sat out this year for COVID (LDT)

OC: 0 - We have literally zero centers on the roster right now

LB: 3 - Three total LB on the roster as of right now, one who shouldn't be playing

We're currently 16.3mil OVER the projected cap before making any moves. We need to draft some immediate starting players and not depth CB.