First Official Mock Upon the Jags Clinching Lawrence. Crazy Week 17 explains the order

brushmyhair

17 hours ago, D82 said:

It wouldn’t be an overpay...and even if we don’t make the playoffs, we’re re-signing Dak.

If Dak is offered 3 years 150 mil by anyone, he's taking it. I think indy will go to that price. They'll say, "we got this offensive line, we have good weapons for you to work with, and we are willing to offer this because we think you'll succeed in our system."

I don't think Dallas will pass up the chance to pay a talented rookie qb less than Dak. Oh that reminds me, after last night, Dallas trades up for Fields 

11 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

The pick is now Zach Wilson 

Thats cool too i think he is a good player he is my #3 QB.  Him and Fields are honestly 2a and 2b for me with Fields being just a little higher.  I figured after that clemson performance you would have him go #2 XD    As a Clemson fan it hurt me but it helped him alot and if he does go to Atlanta it will be all forgiven if no one takes him before us in the real draft :P

On 12/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, brushmyhair said:

I think Jaylen Waddle returns for his senior season. Thats why I didn't have him go in rd 1. 

Dak signs with Indianapolis which explains why Dallas traded up

Dallas trades 7, 39, and a 2022 3rd for pick 2. 

Pittsburgh Trades 24, 56, and A 2022 2nd for Pick 11. 

Patriots fans, The reason why I didn't give you a QB is because MinshewMania is headed to New England. 

Not enough in trade for Dallas to move up.  2600 points for 2010 points (1500 + 510)  plus a 2022 3rd which equals 120 points.  Future draft picks equal the last pick of the round.  Totally unrealistic.  Dallas would have to give 2022 first for this to work!

On 1/2/2021 at 9:55 AM, brushmyhair said:

If Dak is offered 3 years 150 mil by anyone, he's taking it. I think indy will go to that price. They'll say, "we got this offensive line, we have good weapons for you to work with, and we are willing to offer this because we think you'll succeed in our system."

I don't think Dallas will pass up the chance to pay a talented rookie qb less than Dak. Oh that reminds me, after last night, Dallas trades up for Fields 

And he’ll be under the franchise tag, so Indy would also have to cough up two 1st round picks in the process.