Waiver Wire

G-McDog

Standard NFL.com league. Am trying to think of playoffs and who should I pick up for my RB. Up until a couple of weeks ago I thought I was sorted. Had Elliot and Cook. Was just going to run with that all the way. Now things have got a bit more murky!! I'm happy to sit with Elliot and Martin for now, to allow some "Lottery" picks to develop in the back ground. Below are my RB's I currently have:

Elliot, Martin, Thompson, Derrick Henry, Joe Mixon, and Cohen.

However, sitting on the waiver wire is:

Tevin Coleman, Elijah McGuire, Marlon Mack, Matt Breida, and D'onta Foreman.

Who are the best "Lottery" picks who will come good come playoff time?

8 hours ago, G-McDog said:

Standard NFL.com league. Am trying to think of playoffs and who should I pick up for my RB. Up until a couple of weeks ago I thought I was sorted. Had Elliot and Cook. Was just going to run with that all the way. Now things have got a bit more murky!! I'm happy to sit with Elliot and Martin for now, to allow some "Lottery" picks to develop in the back ground. Below are my RB's I currently have:

Elliot, Martin, Thompson, Derrick Henry, Joe Mixon, and Cohen.

However, sitting on the waiver wire is:

Tevin Coleman, Elijah McGuire, Marlon Mack, Matt Breida, and D'onta Foreman.

Who are the best "Lottery" picks who will come good come playoff time?

Coleman is the best player out of that list, has guaranteed touches, and assuming your playoffs are weeks 14-16, he gets to face the New Orleans defense twice with TAmpa sandwiched in between. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Coleman is the best player out of that list, has guaranteed touches, and assuming your playoffs are weeks 14-16, he gets to face the New Orleans defense twice with TAmpa sandwiched in between. 

Who would you drop?

Archived