Week 17 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

That was one of the worst games I’ve ever seen.  Top ten for sure.  WFT doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs - any team from the NFC Least for that matter.

You're forgetting...Brady has a kryptonite and it's the Giants. We were robbed of this

1 minute ago, HeresAGuy said:

If there isn’t, there will be one after this game, and they will call it the Doug Peterson rule 

I wouldn't be surprised if they go after them a bit to save some face but I bet there's no penalty for it or anything

Just now, Norm said:

You would have wanted to win that game if that was us?

I would've liked the team to at least have friggin' tried. They tanked that from the top down. When it comes from the coach, it creates a culture issue. Actively tanking is different than actively sucking. The Eagles were bad enough to lose that game on their own but the calls that came in and the decisions from coaches were flat out embarrassing. 

LIS, I hope they blow their draft pick. If you suck, so be it. If you tank, **** off. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I would've liked the team to at least have friggin' tried. They tanked that from the top down. When it comes from the coach, it creates a culture issue. Actively tanking is different than actively sucking. The Eagles were bad enough to lose that game on their own but the calls that came in and the decisions from coaches were flat out embarrassing. 

LIS, I hope they blow their draft pick. If you suck, so be it. If you tank, **** off. 

Pederson will BOB his way out early in the season probably

Edited by Gopackgonerd

8 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

I seriously wonder if the nfl looks into the eagles for this one.  It couldn’t have been more obvious what they were doing 

To be fair, it was pretty obvious their opponent was doin the exact same thing, just not so blatantly.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Honestly @Norm it has more to do with their fans and how they are reacting to this ****. They don't deserve to be happy tbqh and I'm pissed they got a Super Bowl. Worst fan base in sports (Philly overall).

Philly fans def suck hard

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they go after them a bit to save some face but I bet there's no penalty for it or anything

Prolly no penalty for obvious tanking, but there may be some folks whispering about illegal gambling or some such horse-hockey.