Week 17 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, snackattack said:

its on, assuming GB is the 1 seed and TB is the 5 (which i thought this whole discussion was based on)

Yes, that's fine. If that situation doesn't occur, bet can push.

My cause of choice, when I win, shall be ActBlue that you can donate to. How much do you want to put on the line? :) 

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes, that's fine. If that situation doesn't occur, bet can push.

My cause of choice, when I win, shall be ActBlue that you can donate to. How much do you want to put on the line? :) 

Lets do a friendly $20. I will pay you rather than donate directly because i hate getting put on mailing lists

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Sucks to be a Colts fan. The No. 2 is still in play for the Steelers but they basically seem to be conceding it to the Bills (who play the Dolphins). Watch the Browns and Dolphins both win now with Steelers/Bills resting players so the Colts don't get in, lol. 

Yeah, hope this bites the Steelers in the butt. This is nonsensical giving up on a home divisional game. I really hope Buffalo loses too and gets the 2-seed and then PIT loses on the road in divisional round.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, hope this bites the Steelers in the butt. This is nonsensical giving up on a home divisional game. I really hope Buffalo loses too and gets the 2-seed and then PIT loses on the road in divisional round.

Man, glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It's crazy IMO. You don't give up a chance at the No. 2 seed when the Bills have to play the 10-5 Dolphins to keep it. Even without the bye, still a big difference between the No. 2 and No. 3 seeds. HFA matters even with the limited fans situation. 

Plus, I figured Pitt would actually want to keep the Browns out of the playoffs...

Just now, Packerraymond said:

The Packers to beat the Bears.

That would be nice. 

Also, to answer the question asked: 

1. SF to beat Seattle (this is our Plan B)

2. Panthers to beat Saints (this would help us get the No. 2 seed if we fail at the No. 1)

Then depending on who you want to get into the playoffs as the No. 6 and No. 7, the Rams/Cardinals game will impact those spots. Personally, I want the Rams to win so they get the No. 6 seed.