Week 17 Games

Leader

22 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It was oddly fast. Probably because I didn't pay any attention until right before week 1. So my consumption was reduced a good 2 months, too.

Agreed.  The lack of TC and pre-season build up made the entire thing go by much faster.  Normally I am monitoring all things Packers starting in late July.  This year there wasn't really much to dig into until the season started in mid September.

20 hours ago, Leader said:

Is he actually playing? That surprises me somewhat.

Per ESPN, CMC not playing week 17

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Carolina Panthers will be without running back Christian McCaffrey and several other key offensive players Sunday as they try to spoil the New Orleans Saints' bid to become the top seed in the NFC.

McCaffrey (quadriceps) will miss his seventh straight game and 13th on the season, coach Matt Rhule said Wednesday.

Rhule also doesn't expect backup Mike Davis (ankle) to play, leaving the running back duties to Rodney Smith, Trenton Cannon and wide receiver Curtis Samuel.

• Like 1

ESPN -   Replacing Alvin Kamara will be even harder for the New Orleans Saints on Sunday after their running backs room was ruled out following the star player's positive test for COVID-19.

////

Dont really want to pick Carolina....they're down their top 2 RBs.....but New Orleans doesnt have anybody playing.

Adam Schefter -   Denver LB Jeremiah Attochu will earn an extra $250,000 today if he gets one sack against Las Vegas.

Giants CB James Bradberry needs two interceptions today against the Cowboys to collect a $250,000 incentive.

Chiefs CB Bashaud Breeland needs one interception today for $100,000

Adam Schefter -   Few coaches have had to overcome more players lost to injury than the Chargers’ Anthony Lynn. Entering today’s regular-season finale against the Chiefs, Chargers' players projected to start on opening day have combined to miss 109 games, one of the highest totals in the league.

/////

I wonder if he'll get canned anyway.

Just now, Leader said:

Adam Schefter -   Few coaches have had to overcome more players lost to injury than the Chargers’ Anthony Lynn. Entering today’s regular-season finale against the Chiefs, Chargers' players projected to start on opening day have combined to miss 109 games, one of the highest totals in the league.

/////

I wonder if he'll get canned anyway.

And 14 of those games were due to the trainer not knowing how to shoot a pain killer into a starting QBs rib cage!

53 minutes ago, Tperk said:

And 14 of those games were due to the trainer not knowing how to shoot a pain killer into a starting QBs rib cage!

Which opened the door for Herbert to showcase that he has the potential to be a franchise NFL QB.  

Not all starter games missed means a drop-off of play.