Week 17: Miami Dolphins (10-5) @ Buffalo Bills (12-3)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ BUF  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2021 at 06:05 PM

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Chan Gailey needs to go. His early game calling has been horrible.

Other than that this loss was a complete team effort.

Not a fan of the Gailey offense either. Some of it may be our skill positions are just so bad. Staple seems to be pass to the flat or to a wr/te down the sideline.

21 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Browns beating up on the Steelers #2 team. 

Jacksonville's only win is against Indy, but I cannot see them winning there again. 

I think our best hope is with Deshaun Watson and a fired up JJ Watt leading the Texans to upset the Titans.  

NVM I don't think Titans losing helps us. 

1 minute ago, Phinsesq said:

It doesn't, getting into the playoffs doesn't help us either, higher pick, no realistic shot of advancement.

Today aside, I think we are certainly better than Cleveland, Baltimore and Indy. Maybe as good as Tennessee, maybe even Pittsburgh the way they looked at the end of this season. 

IMO the NFC East broke the NFL. The AFC North and the NFC West could end up sending 3 teams to the postseason. They both had the NFC East in their schedule. The NFC East combined for two wins against those six teams contending for playoff spots (WFT over the Steelers, Giants over Seattle). AFC North also had the AFC South, so they go Jacksonville and Houston on their schedules. I personally think their records are inflated.  I mean the Browns lost to the Jets (yes they were missing WRs but we have been missing skill guys too). 

So, do I think we are in the top group by talent? Yes. 

Are we contenders? No 

Buffalo and KC are the big dogs. 

Still coulda won to get in, or maybe not drop a game to say Denver 

Anyway, Go Jags! 

1 minute ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Today aside, I think we are certainly better than Cleveland, Baltimore and Indy. Maybe as good as Tennessee, maybe even Pittsburgh the way they looked at the end of this season. 

IMO the NFC East broke the NFL. The AFC North and the NFC West could end up sending 3 teams to the postseason. They both had the NFC East in their schedule. The NFC East combined for two wins against those six teams contending for playoff spots (WFT over the Steelers, Giants over Seattle). AFC North also had the AFC South, so they go Jacksonville and Houston on their schedules. I personally think their records are inflated.  I mean the Browns lost to the Jets (yes they were missing WRs but we have been missing skill guys too). 

Are we contenders? No 

Anyway, Go Jags! 

pump the breaks on that one, I understand Teal colored glasses. All those teams have vastly more talent on offense with the exception of Indy and they are still better off than Miami. That said critics can say whatever they want, Tua is the future. He had a bad game the whole team did. He pushed the ball down the field which I was glad to see 2 of the ints were on him. Rookie is gonna rookie. My actual concern is the defense moving forward.

4 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

pump the breaks on that one, I understand Teal colored glasses. All those teams have vastly more talent on offense with the exception of Indy and they are still better off than Miami. That said critics can say whatever they want, Tua is the future. He had a bad game the whole team did. He pushed the ball down the field which I was glad to see 2 of the ints were on him. Rookie is gonna rookie. My actual concern is the defense moving forward.

I don't think Tua was even bad in this game. Only one pick was really his fault. I think it's pretty clear at this point the main reason the offense has looked bad early on is the play calling.

12 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Are we contenders? No 

Anyway, Go Jags! 

Additionally, I believe Indy went 0-4 against the AFC North and they lost to the Jags. They're in the driver's seat for a playoff spot. They're definitely not better than us. 

59 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

I think our best hope is with Deshaun Watson and a fired up JJ Watt leading the Texans to upset the Titans.  

You have got to be kidding, this Dolphin team is not ready for prime time.  The fastest road to improvement is getting the #3 overall pick.  Go Titans!

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't think Tua was even bad in this game. Only one pick was really his fault. I think it's pretty clear at this point the main reason the offense has looked bad early on is the play calling.

Play calling and lack of separation in the WR group.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The solution to lack of separation isn't calling a million screens tho

I never said it was.  But an honest evaluation of the offense supports the conclusion that we are slow in the WR group.  That is the single biggest talent issue on offense.