Week 17: Browns vs Steelers - PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers
    • Us because 2020 is over

42 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Mack wilson

13 games: 24 tackles 1 TFL

Jacob Phillips 

Sunday: 8 tackles 1 TFL

Actually embarrassing of Wilson. 

But who had more missed tackles into a barrell roll? Wilson 5-1, checkmate.

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Do you guys remember the days when we would have been pissed the stillers rested their starters?  All for a better draft pick. 

Seems so long ago. 

We never beat the steelers c team let alone their b team.

4 hours ago, sonny44 said:

Ward is great, but nearly useless, rarely plays.

Just reported by Browns "Ward will stay on Covid-19 list and miss Sundays game"

Two thoughts

1) There is next to zero chance the Browns win this game. They are literally playing a week 2 of the preseason roster on the road against a better team who is fully rested.

2) Ward is dangerously toeing the line of being the next Joe Haden. Great player, never on the field, undersized, injury prone and might not be resigned because of that. How do you give a guy top 5 money when hes almost guaranteed to miss at least 4 games per season.

We have 2 undersized cover CBs who are both made of glass and 175 lbs soaking wet in the most physical division in the NFL. 

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Two thoughts

1) There is next to zero chance the Browns win this game. They are literally playing a week 2 of the preseason roster on the road against a better team who is fully rested.

2) Ward is dangerously toeing the line of being the next Joe Haden. Great player, never on the field, undersized, injury prone and might not be resigned because of that. How do you give a guy top 5 money when hes almost guaranteed to miss at least 4 games per season.

We have 2 undersized cover CBs who are both made of glass and 175 lbs soaking wet in the most physical division in the NFL. 

I agree the injuries are concerning with Ward. However, the games he is missing due to Covid should be viewed different or not at all in the big picture. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, captin midnight said:

I agree the injuries are concerning with Ward. However, the games he is missing due to Covid should be viewed different or not at all in the big picture. 

I guess, its just frustrating that he is the ONE player we absolutely need on defense and he always seems to be in and out of the linup every week or nursing some sort of injury from being built like a highschool sophomore 

Edited by AkronsWitness
5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Two thoughts

Hated the pick.

Ward hasn't done enough to change my mind.

16 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Hated the pick.

Ward hasn't done enough to change my mind.

Oh I love him as a player, just hate the fact that he is built like a highschool kid and is constantly dealing with some sort of injury. Very similar to Joe Hadens time in CLE.

LB/CB needs to be a massive upgrade this off-season. If your going to have dudes that are constantly injured at the position you better have depth, which we don't. At all.

I literally have never even heard of 1/2 the guys we are playing in the secondary. Dont even know how they got on this team if they were UDFAs, FA signings, draft picks or what.

Edited by AkronsWitness
5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Two thoughts

Joe was making business decisions here because we were losing.

It’s amazing how “healthy” he’s been in Pittsburgh.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

just hate the fact that he is built like a highschool kid and is constantly dealing with some sort of injury.

This was my concern.