GDT: Titans @ Texans

Ryan Tannehill SUCKS, Derrick Henry SUCKS, AJ Brown SUCKS and a dumpster fire would be a too kind description of the defense, our coaches can't coach their way out of a wet paper bag, and I'm pretty sure the team is about to move to Canada.

Is what it feels like reading this forum anyway, but apparently in this game if we win it we win the division or something which I dunno what that really means but we'll go with it I guess.

go titans or somethin

• Like 1

Well here we got hot start offense please.  Would love also our D getting a turn over or two.  

what is odd is we have like zero clue who we will play in playoffs it literally could be 1 of 6 teams which is crazy.   Personally I don’t see it matters that much. 
WE play our game and just make no silly mistakes and we should beat any team in football except KC.  

Edited by quiller
Just now, dtait93 said:

Completetely random, but does anybody think Jayon and Long would make a better ILB tandem than either of those 2 paired with Evans? Long flashes all the time.

KT and i were discussing this in the GB thread and i think we both agree with that. long is clearly the better-performing ILB by a pretty considerable margin.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

KT and i were discussing this in the GB thread and i think we both agree with that. long is clearly the better-performing ILB by a pretty considerable margin.

I only ever notice Evans on a goal line stop. And if I don’t notice him there, I notice him being taken advantage of on the other 99 yards.