GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

Watts rant was good an all but a lot of Texans players are going to checked out Sunday and making business decisions when it comes to tackling Henry

Henry getting 223 plus yards this week

Dont know if there’s a record or not of a player getting 3 consecutive 200 plus yard rushing yards vs a single opponent or not but we might see Henry do it Sunday 

I feel our guys are going to come out and perform well like we did our last two divisional rematches. Like those games, I think we win comfortably. Something like 42-27.

Watson will get his but they have no run game, Fuller(who has been a thorn in our side recently) is out and (I don’t know if it means anything with our pass rush) Howard and Tunsil will both be out. I know it didn’t look like it on Sunday but our secondary is also better this go round with Butler/Jackson/King instead of Butler/Joseph/Fulton.

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I feel our guys are going to come out and perform well like we did our last two divisional rematches. Like those games, I think we win comfortably. Something like 42-27.

Watson will get his but they have no run game, Fuller(who has been a thorn in our side recently) is out and (I don’t know if it means anything with our pass rush) Howard and Tunsil will both be out. I know it didn’t look like it on Sunday but our secondary is also better this go round with Butler/Jackson/King instead of Butler/Joseph/Fulton.

I bet thats a big deal when your not playing green bay in the snow. The mvp. A top 5 WR with our oc from ONE year ago as their HC... Think he might know us snice were the same team on defense lmao. That L is so overblown I'm ready to smack Houston right on home for the new year. Although JJ gonna make a few splash play just like Watson but we got these boys and I agree with you on everything 

We're 7-0 when Henry runs the rock 24 or more times. So let's run it up on em! Get some easy PA throws. AJ needs 76 n Corey needs 55 to both hit 1K. Henry needs 223 for 2K! He went for 212 the 1st game and after last week freezing and slipping in snow to this week inside on a fast field... We gonna eat. Henry might go for 250 lol. Lets close this reg season out right. Just win baby win.

11-5!! King2K!!! Two 1K WRs! AFC South champs! Speak it into reality! lol also Fitzmagic strikes the bills and gets the dub. Feeling we play the phins RD1 

• Like 1

The main thing fueling this rivalry is the fact that the Titans used to be the Oilers.

But there's also Nashville and Texas having vastly different country music scenes - Nashville's being "commercial", and that of Texas being "outlaw". This is a huge factor behind the rivalry of the Dallas Stars and Nashville Predators of the NHL.

Based on this, the Titans could still be rivals of the Dallas Cowboys, even though it hasn't been an in-state rivalry since 1996.

And guess who opens Monday Night Football?

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

seems that derrick henry has all but officially secured the rushing title, albeit under unfortunate circumstances. dalvin cook isn't playing this week because his father passed away unexpectedly. 

Sucks for Cook he had a helluva year, sucks his chase ended because of the death of his dad but he wasn’t catching Henry

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

What is he good at?

Lb's suck and defense sucks. 

If we want him as DC make him the freaking DC. No more of this split duty. 

He’s terrible. And we, as fans, are paying the price for this nepotism.

Vrabel needs to bring in an actual coach to fix this defense. Not fill the staff up with his effing drinking buddies