GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

22 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

I get what you're saying but how many times has Henry dominated the game but we've still barley won? Don't get me wrong I think teams are scared of us but with this defense it's hard to imagine anyone not being confident in beating us regardless of what Henry does.

Don’t get me wrong I am not saying that they couldn’t beat us even if our offense plays great. I am just saying out of all the AFC teams, we will not be any easy out and are extremely talented on offense. Look at the AFC, you got the Browns, who come off barely beating Steelers backups. And let’s be on honest they are the Browns, and I still don’t trust Baker. The Steelers who have lost 4 of their last 5. Indy, to me is very beatable. I mean the last time we played them, even we handled them pretty well. And Lamar Jackson who has never won in the playoffs. Bills and KC would most likely handle us. My prediction is we win the Wild Card then go to Buffalo because the Steelers lose then we lose a close one to Buffalo.

Edited by twotonebluenation

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

There a best site to order from? Team site I assume 

https://shop.tennesseetitans.com/collections/2020-afc-south-division-champions#

Yeah, not sure of what other sites will carry any(if any others are allowed? given the licensing). HangTN might do something clever like they usually do to get around that and sell some merch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Been watching it on repeat. That is a special AJ moment. And the throw was right in the bread basket. 

Thank god we found a stud at receiver 

the last few weeks has been incredible since it’s pretty much been only AJ Brown and Davis

Havnt heard a peep about Humphries on a side field or anything so not expecting him back this week for the playoffs 

But AJ is special thank god we drafted him