GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Ayyy. Good for them! Legggo! It sucks so bad fans can't be there next week in full effect. It really sucks that it has been 12 years since are last home game and we finally get one and this year happened. I kind of still want to go, it is about a 14 hour drive for me, wonder if the tickets will be expensive.

48 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Today is Coreys brother birthday. I think that could explain the drops today. 

Pressing.

Want to say that's no excuse, but to me it is....
Hate that he had the drops, but i'm sure he glad we got the win and he "pretty much" had 1000 and had his best season.

5 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

Hot take: Davis is back next year.

Yeah looking at the guys that will be on the market, he is down the list from big money.

He needs a dawg on the other side of him. If a team wants to pay him like a #1 when really a 2 so be it. 
The way the offense is built I think we can identify guys to do what he does. 
With that said, I want him back badly.  I love him as a Titan. 

• Like 1

i'll take davis back next year if we can sign him to a deal that ensures we'll have a good amount of resources to invest in the defense to turn it around quickly. not sure how feasible that is; if it's not possible, i'm on board with letting him walk. improving the defense is simply more important to being able to actually threaten the class of the afc and make a real super bowl run.

1 minute ago, Airness McNairness said:

great win! i was very pleased with the progress the defense showed in the first half.. we have to do it for the entire game obvs, but we played with aggression and the pass rush was good to see, even when we didnt get him down..

Too bad the Titans went into half time and said “hey you know how we played really well on defense in the first half? Throw it out the window go back to being the worst defense ever”

Only some what good thing i guess is the Ravens are a running team so hopefully the Titans defense is able to play better Sunday afternoon 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Too bad the Titans went into half time and said “hey you know how we played really well on defense in the first half? Throw it out the window go back to being the worst defense ever”

Only some what good thing i guess is the Ravens are a running team so hopefully the Titans defense is able to play better Sunday afternoon 

lol yeah, i know right.. that derrick fumble really stole our momemtum.. sucks, cuz it looked like derrick was about to break that run for a home run too.. fulton looked good and i liked how they worked him in on passing downs.. i think they realize he's better than king in coverage...

2 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

lol yeah, i know right.. that derrick fumble really stole our momemtum.. sucks, cuz it looked like derrick was about to break that run for a home run too.. fulton looked good and i liked how they worked him in on passing downs.. i think they realize he's better than king in coverage...

Still want to see more packages of Butler Adoree King Fulton and Hooker all on the field together

GB had a similar approach to us last week knowing we wanted to run the football hopefully the Titans take a similar approach this week with Lamar and the Ravens