GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

Let it all set in. What a season. All those missed fgs on mnf to now. Honestly im shocked football even happened this year. Winning the division. 11-5! 2K

Titans. Ravens. Playoffs. Rivalry renewed. We are back baby. This feels right

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

100%. it’s been really strange how quiet things have been this time around

I think honestly a lot of what Henry does at this point is quiet because of how dominant he has been these last two years. Numbers don't seem to wow people, it almost feels expected because people expect him to dominate. I mean his day alone yesterday was incredible. He was 47 yards from the record for a single game.

I have no idea why it’s been so quiet

I was going to say with CJ it was his 2nd year in the league and wasn’t splitting as much time with Lendale

But AP was in his 4th season when he did his I think?

I have no facts to back this up but I’m going to blame the defense for weighing this story down like they are the rest of the team anyway 😂

12 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I have no idea why it’s been so quiet

I was going to say with CJ it was his 2nd year in the league and wasn’t splitting as much time with Lendale

But AP was in his 4th season when he did his I think?

I have no facts to back this up but I’m going to blame the defense for weighing this story down like they are the rest of the team anyway 😂

I think Covid and maybe because Johnson was just routinely breaking  70 yard runs and was not only on pace to break 2k but also the NFL record. 

Henry needed what seemed to be almost an unreachable average to get to 2,000. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think Covid and maybe because Johnson was just routinely breaking  70 yard runs and was not only on pace to break 2k but also the NFL record. 

Henry needed what seemed to be almost an unreachable average to get to 2,000. 

The part that I find impressive about Henry is it wasn’t like the 09 season where it was pretty much just CJ and VY

Cooks wasn’t a huge factor yet Britt came on late Washington was good but VY was always hot and cold throwing 

Tannehill threw for over 4000 yards, AJ Brown went for over 1000, Davis was just shy of a 1000 

Its crazy that there were 2000 yards left for Henry

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The part that I find impressive about Henry is it wasn’t like the 09 season where it was pretty much just CJ and VY

Cooks wasn’t a huge factor yet Britt came on late Washington was good but VY was always hot and cold throwing 

Tannehill threw for over 4000 yards, AJ Brown went for over 1000, Davis was just shy of a 1000 

Its crazy that there were 2000 yards left for Henry

Super Crazy.
I just can't help but think how much more insane the numbers would have been if our defense could get them 3-4 more possessions a game. 

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Super Crazy.
I just can't help but think how much more insane the numbers would have been if our defense could get them 3-4 more possessions a game. 

I just can’t believe that they couldn’t even just be bad 

We are historically atrocious 

Just be a bad to average D and we are talking about a path to the SB 

Now we have to pray the rest the teams we play catch Covid each week 

• Like 1