GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m not convinced Watson plays 

Missing both tackles 

Teams 4-11

Have no 1st round pick

The Texans coast afford to lose Watson behind a crappy O-Line in week 17

they could be missing their entire starting OL and still wouldn’t need to worry about us touching watson

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think Watson plays and I think Houston shows up as a team

this is going to be a tough one, I think 

Yea I think he plays. I am going to take Watts claims of lack of effort pretty serious and assume that will actually possibly break up the locker room possibly even more. This team is broken. And you add the injuries and lack of weapons they have on offense, this game should not be close. As bad as our d is they will only need to do so much this sunday to help the offense. Brandon Allen just completed 80 percent of his passes and   for 400 yards on this D. I mean who is that dude. Perine had 13 yards a carry. Sure our d gives up some points in this game, but I am not going to be shaking in my shoes about us losing. I am fairly confident we get this one done. We don't win this game and miss the playoffs I will seriously question this team on many fronts. I trust Vrabel and the boys understand the magnitude of not coming through here, and will be prepared.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea I think he plays. I am going to take Watts claims of lack of effort pretty serious and assume that will actually possibly break up the locker room possibly even more. This team is broken. And you add the injuries and lack of weapons they have on offense, this game should not be close. As bad as our d is they will only need to do so much this sunday to help the offense. Brandon Allen just completed 80 percent of his passes and   for 400 yards on this D. I mean who is that dude. Perine had 13 yards a carry. Sure our d gives up some points in this game, but I am not going to be shaking in my shoes about us losing. I am fairly confident we get this one done. We don't win this game and miss the playoffs I will seriously question this team on many fronts. I trust Vrabel and the boys understand the magnitude of not coming through here, and will be prepared.

I hope you’re right.

and everything you’re saying is right. They’re not a good football team, and even with a great Watson performance, we should be able to win just based on the difference in talent and that we do have something big to play for 

im just gonna be super anxious until we clinch a playoff berth 

• Like 1

I am interested to see where Adoree is this week before the playoffs with a full game under his belt, I feel like he still isn't in full game form yet.

If we also don't play Fulton this week because he can't contribute on special teams, I will be annoyed. Our 2nd round pick can't be a healthy scratch due to that. Get him out there damnit, especially with the way our d has been playing.

Just watched the Bengals Texans extended game highlights and the Texans defense looked like they had no interest in tackling anybody in that game and there was running holes everywhere, tbh the Bengals could have ran away with that one early if they had converted some drives. Something I am not worried about us doing.

The absolute only way we lose this game after watching the tape to me is if they come out and score and we get the ball back and have a turnover. Some awful game opening scenario like that.

Also JJ Watt didn't look too great in that game, and honestly hasn't done anything wild this year. I know they have had alot of problems systematically and lack talent on defense. He has built a name and is a leader but it is still interesting to be calling out your whole team the way he did when he isn't having some banner year, we will see how they react to that.