Scenarios

dll2000

Which scenario would you choose and why?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which scenario would you choose and why?

• Bears lose close to Packers, get in playoffs anyway, then lose badly in first round. Pace/Nagy let go at end of season.
    • Bears lose close to Packers, get in playoffs anyway, win out to meet Packers in NFC championship and get crushed. Pace/Nagy gets extended.

23 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

scenario 2 is impossible. if the bears beat the #2 saints in the wild card round as a 7 seed, they would see the #1 packers in the divisional round

Got me there.   Point was Bears go far, but not all the way.  Then have to keep guys many don't want to keep.

Or they lose, which also sucks, but you get rid of guys many want gone.

It was just a thought exercise.   Not my best, but I was bored.

Packer fan here......can I make up a selection?

Bears lose close to Packers - get in playoffs anyway - then - win out to meet Packers in NFC championship and get crushed

I dont care what you do with Nagy & Pace. Under this scenario, you'll probably keep them both - and Trubisky - but I'll let you guys decide that.

I just like the idea of beating you twice to close out your season, Hope you'll root for us in the SB :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont care what you do with Nagy & Pace. Under this scenario, you'll probably keep them both - and Trubisky - but I'll let you guys decide that.

If it was up to us (here), it's pretty clear what direction we'd go in...

58 minutes ago, Leader said:

I just like the idea of beating you twice to close out your season, Hope you'll root for us in the SB :)

Provided you make it there (I think a rematch with the Bucs may go differently than the prior contest)...ehh, probably not. No guarantees, anyway. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leader said:

Packer fan here......can I make up a selection?

Bears lose close to Packers - get in playoffs anyway - then - win out to meet Packers in NFC championship and get crushed

as i already stated earlier in this thread, if the pack beat the bears in week 17, but the rams win, the pack will be 1 and bears 7. IF the bears beat the 2 seed in the wild card, they would then meet the highest remaining seed in the divisional round, which would be the packers off a bye week. it would be literally impossible for the two teams to meet in the NFCC

reading and comprehension skills about on par for a packers fan 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

as i already stated earlier in this thread, if the pack beat the bears in week 17, but the rams win, the pack will be 1 and bears 7. IF the bears beat the 2 seed in the wild card, they would then meet the highest remaining seed in the divisional round, which would be the packers off a bye week. it would be literally impossible for the two teams to meet in the NFCC

reading and comprehension skills about on par for a packers fan 😉

We're all allowed to have our fantasies even if they don't make any sense.  They are fantasies after all.😁