What is Jordan Love's trade value?

Apparition

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hahaha.  Well, until things change down there, there will be a lot of material to work with.  The potential for a bright future is there though, so it will be fun getting a fresh start with a team that is kind of a clean slate to watch them hopefully develop into a winner.  Keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

is this for real?

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I thought there were some actual red flags I missed ha

Rodgers was 3rd string behind Favre and Nall
Sr year wasn't great because he came out as a junior
Went late in RD1 because teams weren't lining up to draft him
Fans said it was "worst move ever" , no weapons for incumbent

based on those red flags, Love is a HOF lock and the Packers are set at QB for another decade

https://www.golongtd.com/p/the-green-bay-packers-have-a-plan

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

He has a few:

-The fact he's third string

-Sr year wasn't great/accuracy

I liked Love coming out but the fact that he went late R1 means teams weren't lining up for him

Disagree. Love was always going to be on the bench a minimum two years, and up to three or four years. With his rookie season likely being a 3rd String QB. That's how raw he is. It's not a red flag at all. It was to be expected. If he's still third string next year, then that could possibly be a red flag.

2 hours ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

So at the age of 39 it was ok? You went down a cliff once you reached your 40s? There's nothing scientifically that supports this, mate. It's probably psychological because you hit a human made* 'milestone' alongside the fact that you're out of your prime for a long time. We evolved to be able to impregnate as many partners as we could. in our late 20's we are already declining unless you take hormones plus the healthier lifestyle that can delay it but we are already declining. As I said. you don't hit puberty at 10 and you don't get old at 40. It's a process. You body was already less equipped to deal with injuries for the past decade. It slowly gets worse after each time the sun goes out. there ain't no cliff.

* I stress this out because it was the catholic church that came up with the calendar that we use(they perfected it). They could have chosen calendars with double days per what they would considered a "year" and then the theory about the age of 40 "cliff" would go downhill. I repeat: our biology isn't regulated by human made calendars it evolved for hundreds of thousands of years and it only respects our nature. OTOH our brains can be manipulated and that's what usually happen.

While you are correct that the calendar is man made, it corresponds to the solar cycle.  40 years is 40 trips around the sun.  The day/year/month does actually mean something astronomically speaking.  Here's what I can tell you.  It felt like my metabolism slowed dramatically at 25 (gained 20 lbs in just a couple months with no changes to lifestyle at all)  I felt different again at age 30.  Not as much pep in my step if you will.  Now at 40 this is the first time in my life I've had a pain that I can't shake after a few days.  It was enough that I went to an ortho.  They told me that there isnt anything structually wrong and gave me some stretches to help.  Apparently my tendons dont have the same elasticity as before. First time in my life.  At 40.  I dont think that's just in my head

• Like 1