2 rounds.

Suffering_Bills

3 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Fair enough. Alternative selection?

Najee falls one more pick? LOL 

But seriously, I think they'll be in the market for an edge rusher who fits closer to what Joseph Ossai does, a guard fit who might have played tackle in college like Alex Leatherwood, a running back like Javonte Williams or a playmaking safety or cornerback (just take your pick at this point. All of the guys in the early 2nd are very appealing). 

15 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Najee falls one more pick? LOL 

But seriously, I think they'll be in the market for an edge rusher who fits closer to what Joseph Ossai does, a guard fit who might have played tackle in college like Alex Leatherwood, a running back like Javonte Williams or a playmaking safety or cornerback (just take your pick at this point. All of the guys in the early 2nd are very appealing). 

FIFY. Let me know what you think.

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

I'm not personally as high on Oweh as a lot of people are. HOWEVER, his fit with the Falcons makes sense at the top of the second round and it would be a pick that would fit the needs they have for the new scheme. If the team went with him, I wouldn't love the pick, BUT I also wouldn't be surprised at it either. So it's a good pick for realism. Not my personal favorite, but he fits Atlanta's needs and fits the value generally.

2 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Thinking of RB as well like Scar was Williams at RB works extremely well there also as i like him as much as i do Harris and would love either of them in round 2.

Another great choice here would be  Trevon Moehrig at safety.  I don't think people realize hos dire the safety position is in need for the Falcons right now.   With us cutting Rico,  Neal being not tagged and let walk in FA, and us not bringing Kazee back(thank god for this).  We legit only have 1 safety on the entire roster right now.  Jaylin Hawkins our 5th round pick from last year is the lone safety holding down both positions XD

We are going to have to get 3 safetys from somewhere and i believe 1 will be a 1st 3 to 4 round pick in the draft, 1 will be one of our main signings in FA, and 1 will probably be a cheaper vet or late draft pick or undrafted player.

Edited by FalconFan13

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Thinking of RB as well like Scar was Williams at RB works extremely well there also as i like him as much as i do Harris and would love either of them in round 2.

Another great choice here would be  Trevon Moehrig at safety.  I don't think people realize hos dire the safety position is in need for the Falcons right now.   With us cutting Rico,  Neal being not tagged and let walk in FA, and us not bringing Kazee back(thank god for this).  We legit only have 1 safety on the entire roster right now.  Jaylin Hawkins our 5th round pick from last year is the lone safety holding down both positions XD

We are going to have to get 3 safetys from somewhere and i believe 1 will be a 1st 3 to 4 round pick in the draft, 1 will be one of our main signings in FA, and 1 will probably be a cheaper vet or late draft pick or undrafted player.

Wouldn't shock me to see Neasman brought back for depth at SS. Hawkins is probably a true FS in the scheme, but he was a 4th round pick. So he's not someone who is guaranteed to be good in any way. Falcons defense is probably 2 drafts away from being good.

On 12/31/2020 at 5:46 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

Respectfully disagree. If you miss out on the generational talent that is Lawrence at QB, you take instead the generational OT prospect. Him and Becton would be the best young bookend combo I've maybe ever seen in my life.

I'm on board with Sewell, or trade down to select one of chase, Smith or waddle. I think taking a qb is a massive waste of value.