2 rounds.

Suffering_Bills

On 12/31/2020 at 4:49 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

The way that defense looked, you probably go front-seven with your first two picks, honestly.

To be fair, they were missing 4 starters in their front-seven last week, including 2 All-Pro caliber players.  (Hunter & Kendricks)

Edited by Uncle Buck

Edit:  I started typing this up yesterday but I’m leaving it just because.  I see you switched it to Chase, I’m fully onboard.

I would be pretty disappointed if the Eagles took Pitts with Chase available.

The Eagles also have had considerable success drafting and finding TEs at a value. They had both Ertz and Goedert graded in the first and took them when they fell to the second.  Replaceable players like Tre Burton and Richard Rodgers have looked very good in Philly.

I do not think it is likely they take a tight end that early. There is not the biggest sample size, but they usually only take premium positions when picking top 10.

On 12/31/2020 at 6:24 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

You can get a very solid DE/pass-rushing type in the early 2nd. Not a Rousseau-level talent, but a legit 1st-round prospect.

Don’t get me wrong. I’d like fields. I just feel like taking a guy top 5 to sit him for 1-2 years doesn’t make a ton of sense. Even at QB. 

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Parsons would be great. Would be a good Amoeba backer and allow the Falcons to run more 3-3-5 and 3-4 looks with their personnel. The Falcons current personnel on defense under contract screams 3-4, not 4-3, too.

I actually agree with you on this on the 3-4 fit for our current players although i feel both schemes are highly interchangeable these days but i do feel were better suited for a 3-4 overall.   You already know im a huge Parsons fan and think adding him to a Debo, Foye, and Walker group would give us possibly the best LB core in the NFL.  Wouldn't be mad with a Wilson at QB or Surtain at CB pick there either if the team went that way in real life.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

I actually agree with you on this on the 3-4 fit for our current players although i feel both schemes are highly interchangeable these days but i do feel were better suited for a 3-4 overall.   You already know im a huge Parsons fan and think adding him to a Debo, Foye, and Walker group would give us possibly the best LB core in the NFL.  Wouldn't be mad with a Wilson at QB or Surtain at CB pick there either if the team went that way in real life.

I would hate Wilson at QB. HE's a third round talent. The Falcons taking him at 4 would make me feel physically ill.