2 rounds.

Suffering_Bills

9 hours ago, scar988 said:

I would hate Wilson at QB. HE's a third round talent. The Falcons taking him at 4 would make me feel physically ill.

That person for me would be Trey Lance i haven't liked much of anything i have watched of him so far and where as i don't think Gregory is a 3rd round talent at DE i wouldn't be exactly thrilled if we took him in the top 10 to 15 either thats for sure.  Im extremely underwhelmed with the DE prospects in this draft so far atleast in the 1st 2 rounds.  I like other positions much better early in the draft as far as prospects go.

On 12/30/2020 at 6:03 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

Of course everything will change. Just putting one out there out of boredom and anticipation. No trades, as always.

#01. JACKSONVILLE: Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson.

#02. N.Y. JETS: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State.

#03. MIAMI: (From Houston.) Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon.

#04. ATLANTA: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State.

#05. CINCINNATI: Ja'Marr Chase, WR, L.S.U.

#06. PHILADELPHIA: Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama.

#07. DETROIT: Zach Wilson, QB, B.Y.U.

#08. CAROLINA: Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida.

#09. DENVER: Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State.

#10. DALLAS: Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama.

#11. N.Y. GIANTS: Gregory Rousseau, DE, Miami (FL.)

#12. SAN FRANCISCO: Mac Jones, QB, Alabama.

#13. L.A. CHARGERS: Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech.

#14. MINNESOTA: Kwity Paye, DE, Michigan.

#15. NEW ENGLAND: Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama.

#16. ARIZONA: Rashawn Slater, OT/OG, Northwestern.

#17. LAS VEGAS: Azeez Ojulari, OLB/DE, Georgia.

#18. MIAMI: Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson.

#19. WASHINGTON: Kyle Trask, QB, Florida.

#20. CHICAGO: Jaylen Mayfield, OT, Michigan.

#21. JACKSONVILLE: (From L.A. Rams.) Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech.

#22. INDIANAPOLIS: Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas.

#23. CLEVELAND: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB/S, Notre Dame.

#24. TENNESSEE: Jaelan Phillips, DE, Miami (FL.)

#25. TAMPA BAY: Jay Tufele, DT, U.S.C.

#26. BALTIMORE: Terrace Marshall, WR, L.S.U.

#27. N.Y. JETS: (From Seattle.) Zaven Collins, OLB, Tulsa.

#28. NEW ORLEANS: Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina.

#29. PITTSBURGH: Najee Harris, RB, Alabama.

#30. BUFFALO: Joseph Ossai, OLB/DE, Texas.

#31. GREEN BAY: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota.

#32. KANSAS CITY: Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State.

I think Jets would go Horn or Bateman with this 2nd pick instead of OLB.

#15. NEW ENGLAND: Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama.

Explain   Waddle over Jones

#19. WASHINGTON: Mac Jones, QB, Alabama.

Obviously you see value in Jones,  you mocked him at 19

Pats QB situation is code BLUE!!!!!!! The only QB FA I want, is one that will play the first 6 games next year than backup Jones.

Edited by m haynes

jags likely go with Horn to pair with CJ henderson and solidify the CB position for a good minute if all develop like they should. 

the drop off from Cosmi to guys like Leatherwood, Radunz, Carman is not that big and we may or may not be resigning Cam robinson so you could be forcing Cosmi to play RT to replace Taylor whos not performed to standards. 

16 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

jags likely go with Horn to pair with CJ henderson and solidify the CB position for a good minute if all develop like they should. 

the drop off from Cosmi to guys like Leatherwood, Radunz, Carman is not that big and we may or may not be resigning Cam robinson so you could be forcing Cosmi to play RT to replace Taylor whos not performed to standards. 

Cosmi looks like he could possibly be your LT of the future. Good points on your part, as well.

26 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Oh, and as far as the 2nd-round pick for the Jags? You might maybe not like it, personally, but I would have them selecting Freiermuth, the TE from Penn State. Blocking help from both him and Cosmi, plus a potentially excellent security blanket for a young QB.

Edited by Suffering_Bills

I like the pick but I think we can get by without using a premium pick on a DE. Most of our guys who have been successful (Robison, Edwards, Griffen, Hunter, Weatherly and even Odenigbo) were drafted no higher than the 3rd round.

I think we focus on OL early, which historically has given Spielman issues when trying to draft that position with anything other than a 1st or 2nd round pick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I like the pick but I think we can get by without using a premium pick on a DE. Most of our guys who have been successful (Robison, Edwards, Griffen, Hunter, Weatherly and even Odenigbo) were drafted no higher than the 3rd round.

I think we focus on OL early, which historically has given Spielman issues when trying to draft that position with anything other than a 1st or 2nd round pick.

I could see it being Slater just as easily. Time will tell

• Like 1