Did Steve czaban grt fired?

Vladimir L

13 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Guy usually never takes off duringg the football season. I like his opinions on thr Skins because he usually has thr balls to say different things like pissing off Gibbs.

Want to hear his opinion on the whole Haskins thing.

They’re doing something where they are combining 980 & 106.7 the FAN because of lost revenue this year because of COVID. I don’t know if his show was cut or not, Doc Walker was let go and Scott Lynn.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

They’re doing something where they are combining 980 & 106.7 the FAN because of lost revenue this year because of COVID. I don’t know if his show was cut or not, Doc Walker was let go and Scott Lynn.

Same company owns both now. Dunno where he is. Maybe vacation?

Wondering what the new lineup will be. Wouldn’t be surprised if the junkies move to middays as it seems they’re over the morning grind and morning radio may not be as important as it once was.

grant and danny will definitely stay. Maybe evenings?

no idea who will take over for chad dukes. I liked his show, even though he seemed to rub a lot people the wrong way. Had unique show and fresh perspective to the team.

Weird that czabe is doing Saturday mornings, but he strikes me as a guy who will eventually go to podcasts sooner or later.

13 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Wondering what the new lineup will be. Wouldn’t be surprised if the junkies move to middays as it seems they’re over the morning grind and morning radio may not be as important as it once was.

grant and danny will definitely stay. Maybe evenings?

no idea who will take over for chad dukes. I liked his show, even though he seemed to rub a lot people the wrong way. Had unique show and fresh perspective to the team.

Weird that czabe is doing Saturday mornings, but he strikes me as a guy who will eventually go to podcasts sooner or later.

He already runs a great podcast.

I liked Dukes because he was, well, different. G&D obviously the sports savviest of them all. The Junks have been mailing it in for some time now.