Other Teams Hiring Our Staff (for GM or HC) - News and Discussion

diamondbull424

Wow, Tee Martin seems like a great guy that's beyond appreciative of the opportunity. Can tell he's going to fit in well with our culture. I think he'll be the calmer kind of Ice to Keith Williams' more in your face Fire. Excited about both additions. Now let's get them some hungry dogs to work with.

• 7 months later...

What are your guys take on Greg Roman as a potential HC candidate? Seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on him...some saying he is well liked by players and an excellent teacher...other's saying he is a control freak who is difficult to work with...what's the book on him?

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

What are your guys take on Greg Roman as a potential HC candidate? Seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on him...some saying he is well liked by players and an excellent teacher...other's saying he is a control freak who is difficult to work with...what's the book on him?

I think both him and Wink are the embodiment of "Coordinators who won't go any higher". They both seem like hard-headed guys who are great coordinators and great football minds, but not exactly the kind of people who would make a great NFL Head Coach.

Greg Roman has installed great rushing attacks on 3 different teams now. He's never gotten head coaching looks, and I think that's for a reason. Wink is more of an unknown but I feel like last year was the time it would've happened for him and teams clearly didn't feel like he was a good fit.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think both him and Wink are the embodiment of "Coordinators who won't go any higher". They both seem like hard-headed guys who are great coordinators and great football minds, but not exactly the kind of people who would make a great NFL Head Coach.

Greg Roman has installed great rushing attacks on 3 different teams now. He's never gotten head coaching looks, and I think that's for a reason. Wink is more of an unknown but I feel like last year was the time it would've happened for him and teams clearly didn't feel like he was a good fit.

I think tee Martin or Keith Williams get the “look”… NFL teams aren’t slow it’s no coincidence that they come and we transform into a top 10 passing team despite only one addition (prior to last game) at skill position players and the loss of all our rbs before we played a game… the minority look would be great as well… aye 2 free thirds would be awesome again…

• Like 1