Other Teams Hiring Our Staff (for GM or HC) - News and Discussion

diamondbull424

1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

Silver lining here, losing some of our assistants without either coordinator leaving could be a good way to get some innovative ideas in the building without completely changing systems or dealing with having to terminate someone. For instance, I would love to get someone from an innovative college system on the offensive side of the ball. An opportunity to work at the pro level, particularly with Lamar and this offense, may be really alluring to even some of the top college assistants at big programs.

Well put. Never really looked at it this way. 

2 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Silver lining here, losing some of our assistants without either coordinator leaving could be a good way to get some innovative ideas in the building without completely changing systems or dealing with having to terminate someone. For instance, I would love to get someone from an innovative college system on the offensive side of the ball. An opportunity to work at the pro level, particularly with Lamar and this offense, may be really alluring to even some of the top college assistants at big programs.

You could work in PR with this level of spin. But I’m not hating because its thoroughly working on me... and I’m absolutely fine with that.

i'm here for it yes GIF by VH1

Now if only someone can make me feel less nervous about our chances of beating the Bills. 😂 

• Like 1