Week 17 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

6 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I know this is going to come off like I'm rooting against Wolford (which I'm really not), but can you imagine the reaction if Goff threw that pass? 

Uhhm yes and rightfully so. Wolfords Undrafted and first professional pass vs a 5 year starter and number one overall pick? 

you’re getting ahead of yourself at this point 

Edited by rocky_rams

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Uhhm yes and rightfully so. Wolfords I drafted and first professional pass vs a 5 year starter and number one overall pick? 

you’re getting ahead of yourself at this point 

Nah, I'm not. He's a professional QB and just stared his WR down and threw it right to the defender.

FWIW, I think he's going to bounce back and still have a decent game, but we gotta utilize his legs. 

Just now, JonStark said:

I know this is going to come off like I'm rooting against Wolford (which I'm really not), but can you imagine the reaction if Goff threw that pass? 

A first round pick who’s been extended so he can become a true franchise QB making that play  isn’t the same as an undrafted rookie In this situation lol why even bring that up to stir anything up? Especially knowing how easily triggered people get here lol I get your point but that’s not the same. And Goff has literally made that throw many times this year. Sometimes to Dlineman. 

Just now, JonStark said:

Nah, I'm not. He's a professional QB and just stared his WR down and threw it right to the defender.

FWIW, I think he's going to bounce back and still have a decent game, but we gotta utilize his legs. 

I wasn’t a fan of going 5 wide on his first pass lmao but I agree I hope he’s mentally tough enough to forget that