Buffalo will be allowed some fans for home playoff games

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

as I said in the other thread 6700 is nothing. It is nice but disappointing at the same time. I think if you are doing the testing and staggering fans going in and then having select seating you can space it out enough to have double that without any issues. 

Pilot program. They likely don’t have the man power to do more than 6700 test in a day. 

Also apparently only 13k season ticket holders opted in. That’s all who’s eligible anyway.

17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Pilot program. They likely don’t have the man power to do more than 6700 test in a day. 

Also apparently only 13k season ticket holders opted in. That’s all who’s eligible anyway.

Yes and 6200 go to season ticket holders, so if my numbers are right that leaves 500 for non season ticket holder members for both games if we get to divisional and win 2nd seed. As Season Ticket holders get first dibs and lets be real of those 13k who is going to turn down something they have been waiting for since 1995? They will sell out faster then any video gaming system to ever come out.

So I see that Gov Cuomo will not go to the game after there was a petition that was sent out with over 35,000 signatures saying he is not a fan and that the fact that he goes over a fan considering they will have less than 10% in attendance. I thought that was funny how quickly he bailed on this.

10 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

So I see that Gov Cuomo will not go to the game after there was a petition that was sent out with over 35,000 signatures saying he is not a fan and that the fact that he goes over a fan considering they will have less than 10% in attendance. I thought that was funny how quickly he bailed on this.

Good he doesnt deserve to be there over many of our diehard fans cant 

• Like 1