Kenny Stills Close to Deal with Bills

Kmart128

Seems Kenny Stills will sign a deal with the Buffalo Bills. The move is to provide insurance with John Brown who has been injured most the year and finally came back just to be put on COVID list due to contract tracing. And Cole Beasley came up limping at the end of Patriots game. Think this is a match made in heaven for Stills... he fits Josh Allens perfectly 

28 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Can't believe he's only 28. Feels like he's been around forever. Should add a nice dynamic to Buff. They're my fav for the playoffs at this point. 

Ditto. From their sufferings in the 90s to the Brady era, this franchise has been kicked around too long.

It's time to circle the wagons, bring a Lombardi to Buffalo.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Can't believe he's only 28. Feels like he's been around forever. Should add a nice dynamic to Buff. They're my fav for the playoffs at this point. 

I’m starting to feel that way as well. It’s a combination on how KC looked lately compared to the Bills. Maybe the Chiefs are waiting until the playoffs to flip the switch guess we’ll see.

15 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

I’m starting to feel that way as well. It’s a combination on how KC looked lately compared to the Bills. Maybe the Chiefs are waiting until the playoffs to flip the switch guess we’ll see.

I feel like they did the same thing last season as well before the playoffs. They lost to the Colts and the Texans during the regular season last year. Then trailed Houston 24-0 at one point before pummeling them in the playoffs. KC is just too dangerous to take for granted.

• Like 1

Yeah, that seems like some pretty perfect insurance for the Bills.  Stills seems like the sort of receiver who could thrive with a system like that and a QB like Allen.  Pretty convenient that he became "available" to them down the stretch here, as depth/insurance with other guys in some question.  This year more than normal even, it seems like having some capable depth could be extra important.