We Got Snacks

fattlipp

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

That and he wants snaps. They had him inactive the last game. He wants to play some snaps for a winning team IMO. There is only so many winning teams and even less that need D line help like the Packers. 

Do we know he was upset about his playing time?  Him being inactive last game could mean he already told them he was done playing for them.

Just now, snackattack said:

Do we know he was upset about his playing time?  Him being inactive last game could mean he already told them he was done playing for them.

I'm pretty sure he admitted to it. Its pretty clear he wants two things:

1. Play for a potential superbowl football team. 

2. Get at least some snaps during those games. 

1 hour ago, snackattack said:

If this was a FA signing for more than our playoff run, i would agree. But thats all this is; Snacks just wants to win a ring. This is the most interesting part of the Snacks saga to me. He basically hand picked the Seahawks mid season im assuming because he thought they were the most likely to get back to the bowl. I like to think he quit the seahawks because he knew they didnt have what it takes after several weeks of playing with them.

I dont know what made him believe Seahawks didn’t have it to win SB.

Their chances of reaching to SB is as good as anyone else in NFC. Since their trade for Carlos Dunlap their D is player at stellar level and finally all their running backs are healthy.

Couple that with Russell Wilson and their excellent WR’s, they are as tough as any one in NFC to beat.

It definitely has to be with his diminished playing time. 

Edited by Jaire_Island

19 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Their chances of reaching to SB is as good as anyone else in NFC. Since their trade for Carlos Dunlap their D is player at stellar level and finally all their running backs are healthy.

Couple that with Russell Wilson and their excellent WR’s, they are as tough as any one in NFC to beat.

I think it was russell wilson constantly speaking in sports cliches. So annoying...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Since getting Dunlap Seattle's defense played well pts wise vs the Jets, Eagles, Giants, Rams (once, got beat the other time) and Washington. How many of those poor offenses even had their starting QB? Their defense isn't "Steller". Far from it.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Since getting Dunlap Seattle's defense played well pts wise vs the Jets, Eagles, Giants, Rams (once, got beat the other time) and Washington. How many of those poor offenses even had their starting QB? Their defense isn't "Steller". Far from it.

You can go and check their defense DVOA. Its adjusted as per opposing offenses. 

Edited by Jaire_Island
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

IMO Jamal Adams is the baker/shaker of that defense. He's only played in 11 games and he's 3rd in overall tackles - 1st in sacks and tackles for loss. He (and Wagner) are the guys AR needs to figure out / account for pre-snap. Moreso than Dunlap.

Edit / correction :  "He (and Wagner) are the guys AR would need to figure out.......if we happen to play them.....moreso than Dunlap"

Edited by Leader